♥ Chapter 33 ♥

"Mom, I'm home", I shouted out loud and straight away went to my room to keep my school bag away and get freshen up. I changed into my casual cloths and went outside my room. "Divya", mom called out from her room. I went to her room and peepked through the door. "Come inside, I want to talk to you", she said and I obeyed her. I knew what she wanted to talk about, and I mentally prepared myself to confess everything. I sat on the edge of the bed. "Look Divya, I'm sure that you know what I want to talk about and you must be thinking about it all this while and you would have prepared a lie too, but dear, I don't want a lie, don't hide anything from me. You are our only child, we have always been your friend and you can share everything with us, so please tell me the truth", she said. "Y..yes", I said and nodded. "What's up with you and Darshan?", the question which I was scared of for so long came towards me. "He has a lot of mathematics problems to ask to you. What's it? Is he that weak in mathematics, or are you that brilliant?", she said with a smile. "Mom...", I tried to say but my voice broke. "You can say", she confirmed and held my hand. I looked into her eyes and prepared myself. "I love him", I confessed. She expressionlessly looked at me, scarring me even more. "What about him?", she asked. "Ya, he loves me too", I awkwardly said. "And mom, he had said me to say sorry to you. He's sorry for what he did that night. It was a mistake. He didn't intend to call you, he wanted to call his friend", I lied, he didn't say sorry, obviously he was, but he didn't tell me to say sorry on his behalf. "And that friend was you, right?", mom asked in much serious tone and I looked down and softly nodded. "Actually, he wanted to prank me. He has done pranks with me a lot of times, not only me, but everyone, he's very naughty, but trust me, he's an amazing person", I tried to defend him. "Don't worry, I'm not angry with him", mom said with a soft chuckle. "He has already apologized when he suddenly came home that day to ask some 'mathematics problems', I forgave him that day only, in fact I was never angry with him", she said. "Oh..but hey, that when he came, at that time there wasn't anything between us, we were just friends", I clarified. "There wasn't anything between you guys, but your love for eachother was clearly being reflected in your eyes. I know, he loves you a lot", she said and I smile stretched on my face. "Next time you'll meet him, please don't make this mathematics problems' lie, just clearly say that you both are going for a date", she said with a laugh and my eyes widened. "When did you turn this cool?", I asked with a chuckle. "Ever since you became his 'W'. You have been changed a lot, and I'm very happy for that. Earlier, you would cry at small things and you would be lonely. Your dad and I would be always worried about you, but in the last few weaks, you've drastically changed, in the positive way. You are always joyful and there's a constant smile on your face, and whatever is making you happy, we are cool with that", she said. That was then I realised it for the first time. He has done a magic to me, I was never that happy, mom and dad always used to lecture me every now and then to be joyful in life and stop crying and being sad on every small thing, and now, I don't even remember when was the last time that I cried, not counting when he confessed his love for me, because that wasn't crying, I wasn't sad at that time, that was the excess of happiness that came out in the form of tears. I can never thank him enough for what he did to me, and more than that, I can't thank him enough for accepting me in his life and making me a part of it.

(Nabihadz 's Darsh and Ashi, deenikawrites 's Ahana and Darsh, everyone is romancing, so why should my V and W stay behind? Get ready for the next one! 😋)