♥ Chapter 29 ♥

Within a few days, the entire school came to know about us, and I was constantly being given looks by the huge number of girls who have a crush on him. 'Why her?', was one the lines that I got to hear the most, and truth to be told, even I didn't know why me? I never thought that a boy like him can ever fall in love like a girl like me, but that wasn't important for me, what's important is that, I love him, he loves me back, and now I don't want to ruin 'us', by over thinking about anything. All I know is, God always gives us good times after the bad ones, and he, he was the best one.
"Divya", someone called out from behind while I was on my way to the classroom. I turned around and found Bhakti behind me. "Hi", I awkwardly said with a small smile. "I got to know something, is it true?", she said. "First tell me what did you come to know?", I confusingly asked and mentally prayed that she doesn't asks about me and Darshan, afterall how can I talk about that to his 'kidfriend'? "Are you and Darshu.. I mean, Darshan. Are you and Darshan dating?", she asked. Why always me? I always hated that kid, and now she called Darshan, 'Darshu', in front of me, now I hate her even more. How can anyone call his that? "Yes", I said. "I knew. I always knew. I knew he lied that day. I shouldn't have trusted him, he have had so many girlfriends, all of them left him, there must have been a reason", she said in anger. "What do you mean?", I asked. "I knew that you guys were dating, yet he dated me. When I asked him about you, he said, 'we are just friends'. Huh", she said in anger. 'Aww, the kid's heart broke? Sorry baby, but he never wanted to date you, in fact, he never did. You dated him', I so badly wanted to say and slap her hard, but preferred staying quiet. "And you, you knew that he was double dating. When he introduced us, he said that I was his girlfriend, then how can you stay quiet? You destroyed everything...", she turned her anger towards me. I can tolerate her, but I can't tolerate her anger, how dare she say bad about him and blabber shit out of her shitty mouth, she got on my nerves and I just simply cut her off. "Wait, wait. First of all, he didn't double date anyone. We actually were only friends at that time, I don't why the hell everyone thought that we were dating. The way you are thinking right now, that all his ex-girlfriends must have left him a reason and all that kind of shit, they didn't leave him, he left them, and hell to do anything about what you think, you should have thought it all earlier, before asking him out. Before saying anything bad about him, just always remember that he wasn't the one who asked you out, you asked him out! He didn't want to accept, but he did because you forced, you started chasing him. He just accepted to let you know that you aren't of his standards, you kid!", I showered all my anger which was burried inside me since the day I came to know that Darshan was dating her, on her in just a minute, and she stood there with her eyes popping out of her eye-sockets with pin drop silence. The moment I finished, a loud laugh emerged from behind me, forcing me to turn around. Darshan stood there, laughing on top of his lungs and his hands on his chest. Seeing him, I couldn't control myself and I too burst out into a laughter and covered my face with my hands. "Poor kid", he said between his laughters. Both of us laughed in the middle of the corridor, stopped for a second, inhaled, look at eachother and again started laughing. After we were done with a laughing session and we managed to breath properly, Bhakti was already gone and Darshan dramatically shoved his hands in air and bowed. "Thank you", I dramatically added. "Shit W, where did all that come from?", he asked. "I seriously don't know. It was all burried in my insides since the day I came to know about you too, and then suddenly I don't know how it bubbled up to the surface", I said. "Oho, someone was way too jealous of her", Darshan proudly said and shoved his hands in his pocket, I simply faked a smile in his reply. "By the way, why did she leave you? What was she talking about?", I asked. "Actually, I wanted to make you jealous, so eachtime we met, I used to call her on a 'date', the same day; I don't know about you, but she felt jealous and insecured because before every 'date', she'd find me sitting with you. She asked about it to me, I told her that there's nothing between us, but she just didn't understand and left", Darshan narrated making me laugh again. "Thank God, she left", he added and make a pucer face. "If you are so happy, then why were you so sad after your breakup?", I asked. "How many times do I have to tell you the same thing?", he asked back and I gave him a confused look. "To make you feel jealous", he added and laughed while I simply stood there, adoring the beauty of the moment, or should I say, the beauty of his precious smile.

(Thank you so much for all the love you guys have shown on the last chapter 🤗 It really means a lot to me💙 I feel so blessed to have an amazing set of readers like y'all 😇 Love you all💙💙)