♥ Chapter 47 ♥

Kritesh, Jyugal, Kartik, his parents and I sat in the corridor while the doctors operated him. I sat there with my head burried in my hands and continuously prayed. "Divya", I heard his mom's voice which forced me to look up. "I think you should go back, we are here", she said. "No aunty, it's fine. I think you and uncle should go back and rest infact", I said. "Ya mom. You guys should go, it'll take time", Kartik said. "How can we go? Our son is lying inside fighting for his life, how will we be able to rest?", she said with a shaky voice. "Don't worry aunty, everything will be fine", I said and gave her a side hug.
Darshan's apartment was near the hospital itself so after some time Kartik forced uncle and anuty to go and rest for sometime. "Divya, it's late, you should go back too", Jyugal said. "No I'm not", I said. "Divya, you yourself said to uncle and aunty that the doctors are operating him right now and you can't even be in there, with him, then you should go back too. I promise we'll call you after the operation is over", he tried to convince. "No, I'm not leaving at any cost. If you guys want to go, you can go, I'll call you", I stubbornly said and looked away. My heart was very worried for him and beated fast in my chest. My mind was filled up with his thoughts and our beautiful memories from the school days leaving no space for negative thoughts and tears never left my waterline. "Just cry if you want to, don't keep the pain inside you", he said cupping my face. "I'm just worried what...", I tried to complete but my voice broke. "Don't worry Divya, he'll be fine. Everything's going to be fine", he said. "Sure?", I asked and a tear fell from my eyes. He nodded and swallowed me into a hug. "Don't worry, I'm sure your love won't let anything happen to him", he said and rubbed my back while I cried burring my face in his chest.