♥ Chapter 38 ♥

Ever since the show started, I had my seat fixed in front of the TV every Sunday and I didn't miss even a single episode, after all, how can I? During those days, we rarely talked because he had a tight schedule and he was free only on Sundays. He conquered the first position right from the first episode and never let it go, until one day when it was challenge special and the guy on number seven challenged him. When the face off started, all I prayed was him to win, but he looked different that day, I knew that the way he sang that day, wasn't his best, I was scared that day, there wasn't any chance of him to be free at that time but I still tried calling him and he didn't pick up. By the end of the face off, my heart fell into a deep pit when the results were announced and he lost it, thus, he was dragged down from first position to seventh position straight. After the results, he said that he'll try hard and will again go on top, he tried to show a smiling face, but I could clearly read the sadness filled in his eyes. But he being Darshan Raval, didn't give up and he did what he had said. Each week he would work hard and his position increased. A few days before the final episode, he sang Pehli Mohabbat. Seeing him sing it on national television, made me proud and happy. It reminded me of him, sitting in the cafè and me forcing him sing; and now, here he was, singing the same song on national television. He turned out to be the first contestant to reach the finals and he was in the top three. All the while during the two hours long final episode telecasted, I continuously made sincere wishes for him to win. My heart beated as if it would break my rib cage any moment, when the winners started to be announced. "The first runner-up is.....", the host announced and paused creating a suspense and I literally felt like stabbing her with a knife. "Darshan Raval", she announced and the very next moment, my heart broke and tears terribly flowed down my cheeks. He smiled and everyone congratulated him and he kept on replying with a smile but was I only one who knew the pain hidden behind the smile? He never wanted to be a part of a reality show, but he chose this one and there would definitely be a reason behind that, that would definitely be special for him, but he couldn't make it out.

(That indeed was a heart breaking moment when he was announced to be the first runner-up 🤧

P.S. Thank you so much for all the love you guys give me🙈🤗 1K+ Viewers on Hum Tum and Last Few Days🙈 Thank you so much)