♥ Chapter 25 ♥

When I came back to the class after informing my mom that I'll walk back home with Darshan, I saw Darshan and Sneha giving hi-five to eachother. "What happened?", I excitedly asked as I sat down on my seat. "Everything can't be told to anyone", Sneha teasingly said and I shot a death stare at her. "She's right", Darshan agreed. "Okay, don't tell me. I too won't tell you guys what I was about to say", I said. Darshan slapped my head from behind and started laughing. "What the hell?", I asked in anger. "I think you misunderstood the 'XI' written outside as 'I'. Grow up W, kids of first standard use that trick", he said and I bit my tongue. "No, even they don't", Sneha added and they started laughing even harder. "Haha! Very funny", I faked a laugh. "By the what did your mom say?", Sneha changed the topic. "Nothing much", I said. "What did you tell her", she asked. "That I'll walk back home with V", I casually added. "She knows him?", Sneha asked in surprise. "I'm quite famous you know", Darshan said with pride and I gave him a disgusted look. "He once broke into my house all of a sudden. When my mom asked the reason, he said that he wanted to ask some trigonometry questions, while the reason behind his sudden invasion was he wanted tips on topics he could talk about with...", I paused and looked at him. I didn't want to talk about Bhakti in front of him because he was normal by now, but I feared that if someone would mention her, he'll get back to square one, after all, that's what happens with normal human beings, but he wasn't normal. "It's okay. You can mention it", he normally said. "With his kidfriend", I said and bit my tongue when I realised I mentioned her as his 'kidfriend' in front of Darshan. "Fuck", Sneha said in terror. All of us - obviously except Darshan - called her his 'kidfriend', we never called her that in front of him, but because I was narrating the incident to Sneha, I referred her as his 'kidfriend'. I slowly turned my head towards him and he looked at me in surprise. "What did you just call her?", he asked. "Nothing", I casually said. "Do you think I'm deaf? What's this 'kidfriend'?", he asked.