♥ Chapter 40 ♥

The four of us walked in a park and Darshan was constantly busy on his phone. "Darshan, what's this?", Kritesh snapped. "What?", Darshan blankly replied still staring at his phone. "Keep your phone away or I'll throw it", Kritesh order. "Wait a minute", Darshan stubbornly replied typing something in his phone. "I'll kill you", Jyugal said and I silently looked at them. "What happened?", Darshan asked finally keeping his phone in his pocket. "What's up with you, huh? Why are you acting like this? You don't talk to us properly, you don't have time to meet us, and now when you finally agreed, you're glued to your phone", Kritesh snapped. "What's the big deal guys? I was busy", Darshan normally said. "Busy, my foot! Technically Darshan, you're the most idle one among the four of us. We have our college, we have assignments, we have to study, still we take out time for you, for eachother, you just left everything behind in Kota, and you don't have time?", Jyugal blabbered in anger. His words were sharp and I'm sure Darshan would have felt bad. "Oh really? If you're so busy, then who asked you to meet me, and bring me to this stupid park? Was I the one who blackmailed you to come and meet me?", Darshan argued. I had a lot of questions inside me, why was he doing this? Jyugal and Kritesh were more than his brothers, why was he doing alk this? "You know what? Just go to hell, we don't care", Kritesh said walked away. Jyugal followed him. "Guys, wait", I called out but they simply left ignoring me. I looked at Darshan with confused look. "Go away, if you want to", he said and looked away. I moved closer to him and stood in front of him. "What happened? Why are you doing this?", I softly asked but he didn't reply. "V", I called out. "What?", he snapped in annoyance. "What's wrong with you all? Why can't you all just mind your own business? Nothing happened. Will you guys stop troubling me?", he angrily said. "V, it's not us who's troubling you, it's you. Whatever happened, whatever is troubling you, don't keep it to yourself, it'll trouble you even more. But if you want to deal with it on your own, no problem. Don't worry Kritesh and Jyugal, they're angry right now, but they'll understand. And remember, I'm always there, you can tell me if you feel like, always remember that I love you", I said with a small smile. "So, what should I do? You love me? Okay. And if your moral science lecture is over, you can go", he said breaking my heart into pieces. I know that he was disturbed, but I didn't expect him to talk like this. "V, why are you talking like this?", I asked and tears rolled down my eyes. "Stop it Divya", he snapped. "Stop it! Enough. Just go away, and stop calling me 'V', it irritates me. I have a name, and it's better, don't call me anything, everything's over, just go away before you get on my nerves and I end up slapping you", he ordered. My heart fell numb, I didn't know how to react, what did I do, or whar happened all of a sudden for him to be this angry. "Darshan!", someone called out in anger from behind. I turned to look who it was, and I shut my eyes tightly when I found Kartik standing there, full of anger. Where did he come from all a sudden? Why did he come? I didn't know, but that was the last thing I'd wish for because the situation was already bad, and he made it even worse. "What's wrong with you? I'm seeing you from a long time, first you fought with Kritesh and Jyugal, and now her", Kartik scolded. "Kartik please go from here and don't interfere", I calmly said. "Darshan I asked something", he said without paying attention to me. "Will you say something?", Kartik said in anger and held his collar. "Kartik!", I snapped. "What are you doing? Leave him. Who gave you the rights to interfere?", I asked in anger. "Seriously Divya, you're still supporting him? And I have all the rights to correct him when he goes mad", he said with gritted teeth without looking at me. "Why? Are you his dad?", I asked. "His brother", he snapped looking at me and my jaw fell. "What?", I said in shock and he softly nodded his head. "Divya, go away right now. Please", he softly said.

BOOM💣💥