♥ Chapter 37 ♥

"Do you have Kritesh's or Jyugal's new number?", Darshan asked and I nodded. "Call them na, please. I miss them so much. It has been a long time since we talked. Don't tell them I'm in Mumbai, just call them here", he said. I took my phone and called Kritesh and kept the phone on speaker mode. "Hello", he said as he picked up. "Hi", I said back. "Oh ho, someone sounds happy today. How did this happen? Else whenever I'd call you, you'd always be dull or sad. What happened, huh?", he asked. "Nothing, I'm just in a good mood today", I said. "Nice", he said. "What are you doing?", I asked. "Nothing, just came back home", he said and heavily breathed out. "Can you and Jyugal come to my apartment right now? Please?", I pleaded. "What happened?", he asked. "Just missing you guys. Come na", I insisted. "Divya, are you okay? We met yesterday only", he confusingly said. "So what? Come na, can't you come for me?", I asked. "Okay, coming, stop your drama now", he said. "Thanks", I said with a laugh and ended the call.
"Hi", Kritesh and Jyugal said in unison as I opened the door. "Hi", I said back and hugged them. "I heard someone was missing us", Jyugal said. "Why? Is it forbidden?", I asked. "No, but it rarely happens", he said. "Don't worry, you guys got lucky", I said with a wink. "By the way, I have a surprise for you guys", I said and I can bet my face clearly showed the truckloads of excitement filled in me. "What?", Kritesh asked. Darshan silently came out of the room behind them and hugged them from behind. They turned to looked at him with a jerk and smiles streched on their faces within seconds. The trio's reunion after an year was a thing to vitness. They hugged him as if they got a part of themselves back, which they really got. After almost a minute, they broke the hug and surprisingly looked at him. "When did you come?", Jyugal asked. "In the morning", Darshan replied. "Did you know about it?", Jyugal asked me and I shook my head. "Even I got a surprise", I said. "Finally he missed his friends and came to meet them. If you wouldn't have come, I swear I would have come to Delhi and broke your face", Kritesh said. "You are saying as if you come every other day to meet me", Darshan said back. "Why would I come? Here we are three if us, you should come to meet us", Kritesh said. "Here I am", Darshan argued. "Guys, stop it", I had to interrupt else it would have continued the whole night. "By the way, I'm here for one more reason", Darshan said. "Ya, meet your girlfriend", Jyugal said. "No, something else", Darshan said. "What? You aren't here to meet her? Divya, see, what he's saying", Jyugal said looking towards me and Darshan playfully punched him in stomach making him laugh. "I have got selected in a singing reality show - India's Rawstar", Darshan revealed and Kritesh and Jyugal's eyes widened. "Seriously?", Kritesh asked and Darshan nodded. "But you didn't like them, right?", he asked. "Ya, but I came to know that I can sing my original songs too, and I just can't do engineering anymore, so nothing could be a better option than this", Darshan replied. "And uncle? How did you convince him?", I asked. "I always kept on saying him that I want to do music, I don't have interest in engineering and when the show came, I made him believe that it's the best opportunity for me, and he finally agreed. Although he's still scared about my future, but I've assured him that I'll make out everything", he said. He had the guts to come to an unknown city, entirely on his responsibility, to settle his future. To be honest, if I were in his place, I'd never be to convince my dad after his constant disagreement in the past and I would have been quietly doing engineering, but he wasn't me. He had what it takes to take the responsibility on him, and do what he wants to, and I believed that he'll surely make out everything and his dad will be the proudest.

(Is anyone missing Kartik?
Well get ready for..... Aah too lazy to write, neend aa rahi hai Good Night!)

Just imagine Yaara Teri Yaari playing in bg when the trio hugs! sukannyapaul that's what made me cry that day😭💙