Jennie arched her brow as she placed her drink at the table "How far did he go?" Jennie started to smirk teasingly making her blue haired bestfriend's cheeks turn red as a tomato. "W-what?" Ami stuttered out softly with her blushing face.

"OH COME ON! Stop acting innocent, Ami... I know he did something, so spill the tea, sis" Jennie wiggled her eyebrows making me cover my blushing red face. This action made Jennie laugh loudly, getting some attention of the customers but the two Aqurians didn't mind.

"Uhh...well? Ummm..." Ami started to lose words out of embarrassment. Making her annoying bestfriend laugh even louder. "Did he use his tongue when you two kiss? OH WAIT! What did he taste like? Is he a good kisser? Did you guys fuck? Is he kinky?" Jennie asked moving her chair closer to Ami and leaned forward. She lost it when Ami nodded about that they did a french kiss, some customers told her to quiet down, she ended up bowing continuously.

"H-Hey! L-Let's get i-ice c-cr-cream!" Ami tried her best to change the subject but obviously she failed but she ended up agreeing to buy ice cream.

We exited the restaurant fast, but she grabbed me buy the arm "You think our conversation is done, Kim? Oh hell no, you better fucking tell me every single detail, if you miss a tiny detail I'll stalk you" Jennie glared at her best friend who just rolled her eyes. They both ended up laughing. Jennie grabbed Ami by the arm as they walked going to the ice cream shop.

Meanwhile with Hoseok, he's hanging out with Seung Cheol and his boyfriend, Jeonghan. They are currently sitting down at restaurant across the ice cream store. Hoseok beside the window while the couple is at the opposite side of the table.

"I'm surprised Jungkook didn't come" Seung Cheol said as he put his arms around Jeonghan's shoulders. "Umm... he's actually busy" Hoseok answered awkwardly knowing, Jungkook is with Taehyung, before he left the dorm he caught them almost having sex in the dining room. "Aish! Let me guess, fucking his flings?" Jeonghan sighed and Hoseok gulped. "Yeah..." Hoseok said, trying not to be obvious

More like fucking his boyfriend.

"So Hoseok, still single along with Namjoon and Yoongi?" Seung Cheol asked his childhood friend. Hoseok isn't stupid, he knows that he needs to keep their relationship a secret. So he just nodded for the sake of them.

"Aish! You four need to have a love life or you will grow old with no love life and no grandchildren! You will die lonely you dick" Jeonghan tried to reason out with Hoseok, of course he didn't agree. He will never cheat on Ami as in never. She's like the flower to Hoseok and he is the sunshine. He gives his flower energy using his sun rays. Ami is too precious to Hoseok.

"You stubborn fuck, how the fuck can I be an uncle if you can't bear kids with your lover?" Seung Cheol complained as Jeonghan hits his childish boyfriend's chest as Hoseok crossed his arms and rolled his eyes but he is trying to hide the fact he is blushing, thinking about having a child with his beautiful girlfriend.

Seung Cheol flinched a little and Hoseok noticed it and arch his brow at confusion. "Umm... Im going to the washroom, baby, come with me. You have to help me because you need to get my tissue" Seung Cheol said trying to fight back a growl and Hoseok smirked a little knowing the 2 will fuck.

The couple immediately left and Hoseok was there laughing quietly with his arms crossed. He got his drink as he leaned back at the chair. He sipped his drink and turned his head to the side to the love of his life at the ice cream shop laughing with a girl and licking her ice pop.