Chapter 6: "My story"

Start from the beginning

n

n

"That is the hand-made mask I bought in Venice!" I exclaimed happily as I took it from the golden pillow it was laid on.
I tried it on and looked in the mirror.
"I love it, but can we like, put some kind of fabric on the part where my eyes should be, so I can see outside, but the others can't see my eyes?" I asked.
"Oh don't worry about that, I got it" said Slender. I handed him my mask and he did a quick hand motion. He gave it back, and I saw that now the mask's eyes where black. I tried it on, and I noticed that I could see perfectly. I looked outside and noticed that I could see in the dark too.
"This is SO COOL, thanks!" I said, hugging every slender brother but Offender because of...obvious reasons.
"Aww, c'mon (f/n), I don't bite. Give me an hug" he said, as he came closer, hugging me.
It was fine, until he touched my ass, letting me go.
"Nice ass~" he said, smirking.
"YOU-" I stopped myself, ignoring him.
"So, what weapon will I use?" I asked.
"This" said offender, pointing to a package, similar to a Christmas present. I opened it. 'An Avocado. Thanks!" I said, and Offender chucked. "No ok, I thought of giving you a scythe and an hatchet~ the scythe for special occasions, the hatchet for normal ones. " said Offender.
"That is actually pretty cool. Thanks Offender." I said, trying my scythe.
It was perfect for me, and so was the hatchet.
"Well child, it's probably 12 A.m, you should rest. Tomorrow you'll have to train" said Slender, as I just nodded, thanked them one more time and wished them a goodnight.
"Wait, you do remember that I will keep an eye on you tonight, right?" Asked Slendy, now following me.
"Oh right I forgot. Well then" I said as I arrived to the proxies door. I opened it and went to bed, wishing one more time good night to Slendy, which was seated at the side of my bed.
"Goodnight, my beloved child" he spoke as I fell asleep.

~Dream~

Darkness again, then a voice.

""̡̮̗͋ͪͭ͘H̎ͤ̕e̛ÿ̶̡̙͋́ͅ ̨ͥͩ̎͝͞(͔̹F̨̭͍̓̀̑͘/̢̬͎̮̆͗ṇͯ͗͗)̧̚͢͠,̧̹̙͋ͩ͂̕͝ ̤̑̅͌̀͜͡n̢̓́i̶ͬ͛c̵̻̅e̤ ̡̠̝͘ț̬ͭ͒͐o̵̥̱͡ͅ͏ ̼͒̅͝s̵̷͇̈́͒̉ḛ̷̳͋̔ͮ̕e͙̙̎͒ͅ ̱̀̈̓y̹̖̞ͨ́o̻͞u̙̙ͫ ͚̐͊a͖͋ͫ͞g̗͓͗́́a̛̝ͤ҉i̧ͬͮ̇͢͟n̦͆͆̀̚!̮̼̞ ͒̊̊̕͢Ȋ̵͓ͮͦ͜͢ ̩̩̠̊͌ͮb̙̬̜͐̇ͦ̀͝r̭̩͉̃ͣ̂́̕͢o̵͓ư̡̡̗͉̩̓̄ͬgͩẖ͙͏̴͝ṭ̴̉̈̚ ͓̞̉͜s̵̢͘ỏ̶̢ͬ̐͜m͊͜e̴̎̓o̵̰͚̺͝n͇̕͟͡e̘̯̰ͥ͐̀͟͢ ͈̖̬͏w̢͚̲̍̂i̻̾t̜̱̮͢h̖͔͇́̑̐ ̠͖̐m͎͈ḛ̴̻̭̇͡͏,̨̨̅̋͡ ̵̧͕̇l̵̆e͞ť̮͍'̩̃͋͆ś͜͝ ̱̽͝͡s͍̭̱e̛̗͉̱ͬ̅e̯̙ ̵̑ͬi͢f̸̶̟̃͛ͫ ̛͎͔͔͛͒̕͞y̴͍͗͝o͉̩̒̀́u̪̗̤ ̡͙̣̊̚͜c̪̠̺̔̀͝a̺̰͜҉̡n̟̗̆̈̉͠ ͎́ͅg̡̩̳̼̈́̕u̷̝ͤͬ͏҉e̻̯̽͏s̙ͧ̊̓͜s̙̋͢ ͍͖͡w̨̡͓̅̆͢h̸̶͎̜̀o͇͐ͨ͒ ̧͓̲̝͜h̺̖ͦ̒͗ẽ̂̀ͅ ̓ͪ̔i̥͎͇ͪ͞s̷̵̻͍ͫ"

said Zalgo as he came into view, with a boy my age near him.
"B-brother?" I asked.

" C̴̨o̢͙͔͖̎̓͑r̜̞̀͌r̺̍͜e̛̿͜͞c̵͜͠ţ̨̘̞͕!̲͈̅͜͟ ̡͔̫̈́̔A̼͔͑͛̄҉͞n̜̮d̸̨̤̲̳́̈́̄͢ ͏b̛̤ͤ̄̽e͙̱f̘̞͈ơ̶̔̽̚r̘̰͕ͥͯ̊͘e͓̲ ̸̻̰̙̓̋̀͠y͈͍̺̓ͪ͌̀҉̛o̶͉͎̓̊ͭ͢͏ȗ̧͍̘̭̒ ̸͓̌͋ã̪͢ș̢̊͡k̢̳͍͇,͓͙ͣ ͓͈͇ͤ͒I̧͙̭̭ͦ̉͗ ̵͔͚̉͞m̨͎͎̕͞ͅa͝ͅ͏͡d̯̂ͦ҉̧҉e͗̒ͪ͡ ̵͇ͥ̓͢͠a͖̾ͭ͜ ̦ͫ̈͒́s̃͑҉̨̢p̵̸͎̺̰̋ͨe̞̯͇̽̉͗l̳̾́l̪̙̲͗ ̵̸̙̙̆̃͛t̲̎̑͆ȯ̴̫͠ ̮ͫ͜͝m̥̀̄̊a̅͊̍́k̄͏͘e̢̛̪̠̳ͩ̓͗͜ ́̈̎͏̀͢hͤͧͪ̕͜͡i̢̝͒ͣ̇͡m̶̙̼̦ͯ̅̚ ̨͕̘͕͆̅́͡g̶͈̹̟̈́̎ŗ̶̑͜ö̊w̶̧̛̰̚ ̵̫̼͚ͬ͘͘s͂ỏ̞̱͌̓́҉m̵͂͊̍e̷̵͚̱͇͟ y̝̹ͮe͈a̛̪͢r̡ͩ̍ ̖̭̑̔ͅô̵̗̺̅̐͢l̞̪͙͐ͭ̕͞d̖͖̿ẹ̝̍ͬ͡͠r̵̨͔͈!̛̟̹̜ͪ̊ͩ ͕͌̂̀҉̵H̡͋̀̈͝ḛ̯̣ͭ͐̕͟ ̺͙̣҉i͈̱̱s̪̠̺̊̓͐̀ ̕n̴̤̉̔҉ow͚̝͍͋ͥ͘͞ ̧͍̳̂ͦ̕ͅ2̨͚͂̕0̵̴͈ͭ̃̐,̦̩ͪ́̋ ̨h̛̗͘͜e̷̹̹̙͊̔͘͟ ̱͊ͩ͞ȉ̡ͯͨ͘̕s̡̜͎̥ ̖ǒ̴̘̕͢l̸̳̣̃d̠̯̗̀́ͦë̵̺͎́͟r̸͔͚ͪ̊̈́͝ ̸̈́ͨ́ṭ̶̷͢h̢̨͍͇͒͞a̲̬̐ͅn̼̍̔ ̵̤ͫ́͟y̷ͪó͗̔͞҉u̴"̙ͦ͏͟""
said Zalgo.

"Hi (f/n). You didn't forget about me uh?" He said, venom dripping from his words.
"I always had blurry memories of you. Why are you with him?!"
I asked, taking a step closer to him.
"Because I am the other gifted child. I have the power to control both Ice and Fire, I am stronger than you and together with Zalgo, we will kill you all and trow the world into the chaos, making it OUR world to command." He said, a maniacal smile on his face, as he twitched a bit.
"But....Why?!" I was horrified.
"Because I want to be remembered for centuries, I want to be strong and because I hate Slender! He took me away, he nearly killed me! He erased everyone memories of me." He said angry.
"A̷̫̭h̟͍͕̐ͭ̚̕a̜͠h̡̥̤̎̍̋a̙̳͚̽ͪ́̚h̷͍͕͠a̦̻̜͋̾̉͝͡h̛̳͓̱͌̒ ̢͔̖ͩ̕͝ͅp̩͔̬ͨͩ͂͟͞ǒ̫̯̄̆͠ơ̡̮̼̺͠r̸̨̝̎̊̾,̡̢͖́ ̱͚̓͠ͅl̷̏́ͪ͜į̉́͟t̴̢̔̕t͍̊͝ĺ̹͓͊ͥ͞͠e̼͚̙͏͡ ̸̤̪ͦͯ̕͞(̗̣̼̄̀ͧf̸̤̞̻̕/̲̻ͬǹ̟̂̍)̴̫͕̘̇̒̽͘!̺̟̥ ̰̩̼̅ͨ҉̡͏G̞̪ọ̦̍̊ȏd̡̛ͩ͝ ̮̟̗͂͘n͎͍̱̑̔ͧi̡͂͋͞͡g̸̦̩̓͗͡h̹̽ṫ̸̯͓͠ ̽̀̚͘͞a̒͞n̶̦̂̆d͍͂͂͟ ̷̢̧̿̊s̵͙̱̲̕͠e͖̝͕̒̐ͤ͟e̴͙̟̲ ̦ͦ̃̈́͏y̧̞ͩͪo̸͈̘͗̐̃u̵̹̾̈͂ ̵͎s̨ͯ̆̓̕ŏ̧̙̼o̡ͪͤ͟n̙̠͠͠͝

Said Zalgo. Everything started to disappear as I woke up.
______________________________________

Damn! Your bro is evil, but is he really? Did Slender erase those memories? Did he take him?
Who knows?
Sorry if this chapter was shitty, but prepare for some action and relationship development in the next chapter!
Bu-bye

~Angel