JiHope. part 2.

little Jimin (1-4) x caregiver Hoseok.

third person pov

     Hoseok opened his eyes, and stretched. He slowly climbed out of bed, and walked to the bathroom. He did his morning routine,  and walked back to his room. He got dressed, and looked in the mirror.  He sighed once he saw his dark eye bags. He opened up his bedroom door, and walked to the kitchen.

   "Morning Eomma. Morning Abba." Hoseok said once he entered the dinning room.

    "Morning sweetheart." His mother said with a bright smile.

     "How'd you sleep son?" His father asked him.

      "Okay I guess. I'm still trying to get some stuff off my mind." Hoseok said as he took his spot at the table.

      "Oh before I forget. Dawon is joining us for lunch today." Mrs. Jung said placing done food.

      "I haven't seen noona in forever!" Hoseok exclaimed with a bright smile.

       "I bet she can't wait to see you." Mr. Jung said as he fixed his plate. Mrs. Jung nodded in agreement with her husband.

       The trio finished eating, and Hoseok helped his mother clean off the table.

   "Here Eomma let me do the dishes." Hoseok offered. His mother shook her head in disagreement, and started to clean the dirty china. Hoseok sighed, and walked into the living room. He sat down on the couch, and turn to the tv.

    "Parm Jimin of BTS was spotted today running around the city looking for a certain person. Maybe his girlfriend. Maybe not. Anyway, back to the morning news." The broadcaster said.

    "I wonder who that boy was lookin' for." Mr. Jung said turning away from the tv.

    "Probably one of the other members." Hoseok said pulling out his phone.

     "Is there something bothering you son?" His father asked.

       "No. Well, it's just that me and Jimin got into a fight. And I think he hates me." Hoseok said his eyes never meeting that of his dad's.

      "Hoseok he doesn't hate you. He probably just has a lot on his plate right now." Mrs. Jung said entering the living area. Hoseok nodded, and jumped when he heard the door bell ring. Mrs. Jung rushed to the door, and opened it.

     "Sweetie, come in." Mrs. Jung said stepping aside. Dawon walked in, and rushed to the couch.

        "Hoseok!" She yelled hugging him.

          "Hi noona." Hoseok said hugging her back. Their parents smiled at the two, and quietly took a picture. Once the two pulled away, they turned to face their Eomma.

         "So what's the plan for today?" Dawon asked.

         "We are going to go out to this lovely garden. Then, we are going out to this cosy little dinner for lunch." Mrs. Jung said with a smile. The other three nodded, and stood from their spots.

          "Well then let's go." Mr. Jung said grabbing his car keys. They all then walked out to the car, and climbed in. As they were driving Hoseok got a phone call. He quickly grabbed his phone, and answered the call.