YoonMin.

little Jimin (2-4) x caregiver Yoongi.

This is a request for @lilcuriosbean
I hope you like this.

third person pov

   Yoongi sat in his office chair, typing away at his computer. He would glance up every now and then to make sure that Jimin was still in his play area. Yoongi rubbed his temples, and sighed.

  "Why is this so goddamn frustrating?" Yoongi asked running his hands through his hair. Jimin looked up at him with big innocent eyes.

   "What's wong Daddy?" Jimin asked tilting his head to the side. Yoongi kept on working on his music. Ever since they walked into Genius Lab, Yoongi paid not one lick of attention to Jimin. Yoongi had been working on his new track since early this morning. He tried to get someone to watch Jimin, but everyone was busy.

   "Daddy Minnie hungwy." Jimin said pouting. Yoongi didn't even glance up from his computer monitor.  Jimin whined, and crawled over to Yoongi.

   "Daddy Minnie hungwy." Jimin said pulling on Yoongi's pants leg. Yoongi shook off Jimin's small hand, and pointed back at Jimin's play area. Jimin whined, and crawled back over to his toys with a pout. The door to Genius Lab opened, and Hoseok poked his head in.

   "Hyung, we're going out to eat for lunch. Are you comin'?" Hoseok asked.

   "Give me a minute." Yoongi said shooing away the younger. Yoongi stood from his chair while stretching. He walked out of the studio, and closed the door slightly. Jimin stood from his corner, and sat in his caregiver's work seat. He quickly saved Yoongi's file, and stared at the computer.

  "Mawybe if I pwank Daddy, he will pay attention to me." Jimin said pouting. He pulled up a new tab, and started messing around. He didn't see Yoongi walk back into the room for him. He clicked delete on the file he was making, and Yoongi ripped the chair away from the desk. He then snatched Jimin up, and forced him to stand in front of the elder.

   "Jimin what the fuck were you doing?! Why the hell did you delete my file?!" Yoongi yelled.

   "D-Daddy-" Jimin was cut off by his cheek stinging.  Jimin looked up with tears in his eyes, then ran out of the room. He booked it out of the building, and continued to run.

  "Hey Minnie, why are you running?!" Jungkook called after the little. Jimin ran until he came across a small café. He walked inside, and sat at a small table.

  "Are you okay?" Asked a voice. Jimin looked up, and saw a berista standing in front of him.

  "Y-Yes." Jimin sniffled. The male standing in front of him nodded, and pulled out a small note pad.

   "Would you like a drink?" The small boy asked.

   "Milkies pwease." Jimin said wipping his cheeks. The berista nodded, and walked away from the table. He soon came back with a cup full of pink milk.

   "Here's a cup of strawberry banana milk on the house." The berista smiled, and turned to walk away.

   "Tank 'ou." Jimin said softly.

   "No problem cutie." The boy said walking back towards the counter.

back with yoongi

   Yoongi looked around his files, and saw an unfamiliar file. The title was 'Daddy's special music ♥ '. Yoongi selected the file, and saw the music he was working on. His eyes widened, and he cursed. He quickly shot up from his seat, and started rushing towards the exit of the building.

   "Hyung!" Yoongi heard someone call out. Yoongi turned, and saw Jungkook rushing over to him.

   "Why was Jimin running out of the building crying earlier?" Jungkook asked once he was in front of his hyung.

   "None of your damn business." Yoongi said rushing out of the building. He tried calling Jimin, but his small lover never answered. As he was rushing around, he came across a small café. He walked in, and saw two small boys giggling, and talking in the far corner. He walked slowly towards them, and saw Jimin.

   "Jimin, do you want more milk?" The other small boy asked.

    "Pwease Wy." Jimin answered. The berista nodded, and rushed off. Yoongi walked up to Jimin, and tapped his shoulder. Jimin turned, and saw Yoongi causing his eyes to tear up.

   "I'm so glad I found you Baby." Yoongi said pulling the younger into a hug. Jimin refused to hug back at first, but after a few seconds he hugged back.

  "Here you go." Wyatt said placing a sippy cup on the table. Jimin cheered, and started drinking the milk.

   "Here's the money for his drink. Now if you don't mind, we'll be leaving." Yoongi said once Jimin finished his drink.

  "Bye bye Wy!" Jimin said waving. The berista waved, and walked back behind the counter. Yoongi held Jimin's hand the whole way back to the dorm. Once they made it back, Yoongi opened the door, and pulled Jimin to his room.

  "Lie down Baby. I'll join you in a second." Yoongi said looking through both his and Jimin's clothes. He quickly changed into a hoodie, and sweatpants, then walked over to Jimin.  He changed his little into a cat onesise, and placed a dummy in his mouth. Yoongi then laid down beside Jimin, and pulled the smaller to his chest.

  "What movie do you wat to watch?" Yoongi asked rubbing Jimin's back.

  "Lion King." Jimin said softly. Yoongi smiled, and turned on the movie. Jimin giggled, and held onto Yoongi's shirt tighter.

   "I'm sowwy Daddy." Jimin said before the movie could start.

    "Baby, if any one should be sorry it should be me. I should have let you explain first. I am so so sorry Baby." Yoongi said kissing Jimin's forehead.

   "I lob you Daddy." Jimin said smiling up at the elder.

   "I love you so much more Baby." Yoongi said smiling a big gummy smile.