VMinKook.

Little Taehung (0-3) x Caregivers Jungkook & Jimin.

third person pov

   Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung all sat in silence as their hyung, Yoongi, yelled at them for messing up his work. Yoongi had been working on a new song when the maknae line decided to disturb the older. Finally Yoongi had finished his rant, and stormed off to his studio. The maknae line sat there stiffly in the dance studio.

   Taehyung sniffled, which caught the attention of his two caregivers. Jimin was the first to comfort his 'BabyBear'. Jungkook watched as Taehyung sobbed softly onto Jimin's shoulder. Jungkook slowly scooted his way over to the two, and wrapped his arms around them.

   "Are you okay Kitten?" Jungkook asked looking down at Taehyung. The little shook his head, and grabbed onto Jungkook's hand.

    "What's wrong then?" Jimin asks softly.

    "Y-Yoonie hyun' scare TaeTae. TaeTae no wike it!!" Taehyung said sniffling soon after.

    "Well then, why don't we see if we can go back home? Everyone else is either working on a new song, doing vocal practice,  or in a meeting." Jungkook said standing up. Jimin stood right after, and picked up Taehyung. 

    "We should be able to leave. I mean, we did finish everything that we need to do today." Jimin said as he handed Taehyung to Jungkook.

    "Stay with Daddy, while I go see if we can leave. Okay BabyBear?" Jimin asked.

     "Otay Dada." Taehyung said as he watched Jimin leave the room. Jimin quietly walked pasted Genius Studio, and whiped his forehead in relieve.  He walked up to 'Hitman' Bang PD-Min's office, and knocked. A faint 'come in ' was heard, and Jimin walked right on in.

   "C-Can Jungkook, Taehyung, and I go home?" Jimin asked.

    "Do you finish your schedules for today?" Asked PD-Min.

      "Yes." Jimin answered.

         "Then you may go." With that Jimin rushed back to the dance studio.

   Jimin opened the door, and smiled softly. On the floor was a laughing Taehyung wih Jungkook beside him tickling the little. Jimin shook his head, and calmly walked up to the two. He picked up Taehyung, and watched as the hestarical little calmed down.

    "We can leave." He said once Jungkook stood up.

     "Then what are we waiting for? Let's go." Jungkook said pulling the couple behind him. They made it to the van, and stopped. They could take the van, and leave the others with no way home. Jungkook turned to the others, and pulled out their masks.

    "We'll ride the bus back to the dorms, so here." Jungkook said handing the couple their preferred masks. Once everyone had hidden their identities,  Jimin placed Taehyung on his feet.

   "Can you walk to the bus stop, and up to the dorms?" Jimin asked.

     "Yesh Dada." Taehung said taking Jimin's hand. Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's other hand, and they all started to walk to the bus stop.

   The trio had finally made it to the dorms, and Jungkook unlocked the door. Once opened, Taehyung rushed inside. Jimin chuckled, and followed behind the happy little. Jungkook closed the door, and kicked off his shoes by the door. Jimin followed Jungkook's led, and placed his shoes beside Jungkook's.

   "Tae, kitten. Let's take off your shoes." Jungkook said as Taehyunng tried to turn on the tv. Jungkook shook his head, and pulled off Taehyung's shoes. He placed them beside Jimin's,  and picked up Taehyung.

   "Let's get you washed up. Yeah?" Jungkook asked. Taehuung nodded his head, and looked around as Jungkook carried him to the bathroom. Inside was Jimin running luke warm water into the tub.

   "Do you want bubbles BabyBear?" Jimin asked.

    "Yesh please Dada." Taehyung said smiling. Jungkook then placed the little on his feet, then started to undress him.

    "Tank 'ou Daddy." Taehyung said wiggling around. Jimin watched as Taehyung wiggled his bum around waiting for the tub to be filled.

   Once the tub was full, Jimin cut off the water. Taehyung still stood there shaking his bum in the air. Junkook gave a soft slap to Taehyung's bottom, which caused the little to squeek, and jump in the tub. Jimin laughed, and helped the boy wet his hair.

   "What flavour?" Jimin asked.

    "Lavander, Vinilla, or Ocean Breeze?" Jungkook asked hllding up the light coloured bottles.

      "Purple!" Taehuung cheered pointing at the lavander bottle. Jungkook nodeed, and handed the bottle to Jimin. Jimin then squeezed some soap on to Taehyung's hair, then lathered it in. Once done with Taehyung's hair, Jimin started washing Taehyung's body with the vinilla flavoured body wash.

    After Taehyung was washed, Jimin wrapped him in a fluffy towel as Jungkook unplugged the tub. Jimin picked up Taehung, and carried him to the maknae line's shared bedroom. He placed Taehyung on the bed, and finished drying him off. Once done, he pulled a nappy up Taehyung's waist, and placed him in a TaTa oneise. Taehyung smile, and reached out for his dummy. Jimin placed the dummy in Taehyung's mouth, and smiled as Taehyung sucked on it softly. Jungkook walked in the room, and cooed at the sight.

   "Daddy? Dada?" Taehyung asked.

     "Yes Kitten?" Jungkook answered throwing the towel in with the dirty clothes.

     "Can we watch a mobie?" Taehung asked.

       "Which one?" Jimin question sitting beside the little.

      "How about the adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl?" Jungkook asked holding up the dvd.

        "Yesh pwease Daddy!" Taehyung cheered. Jungkook nodded, as Jimin pushed the dummy back into Taehyung's mouth.

      "There you go BabyBear." Jimin said starting the movie.

       "I lob 'ou Daddy an' Dada." Taehyung said smiling.

        "We love you too." Jimin and Jungkook answered back.