JiKook.

little Jimin (2-3) x caregiver Jungkook.

Requested by
@bangtanshipu

third person pov

   Jungkook knew what he signed up for when he agreed to date Jimin. He know that the elder got jealous real easily. Expecially when there was girls involved.  Like right now, Jungkook was talking with a girl. One that Jimin didn't know at all. All Jimin knew was that the girl was making his Daddy blush. Making his Daddy laugh. Making his Daddy smile. Jimin had enough, and stormed off. He walked over to his hyung, Hoseok, and sat beside him with a pout.

  "Ah, Minnie. Why aren't you with Jungkook?" Hoseok asked raising an eyebrow.

   "Daddy talkin' wif uder (other) gerls. And he no pays attention to Minnie." Jimin said crossing his arms over his chest. Hoseok's eyes widened, and quickly snapped them down to look at Jimin.

   "Jimin, you know you can't be little in public." Hoseok said with a stren face.

    "Me no has to listen to you Seokie." Jimin said with a glare.

     "Yes you do young man. I'm in chatge of both you and Jungkook today. I have to make sure the both of you get back to the dorms safely." Hoseok said with a deep voice. Jimin shivered, and crossed his arms over his chest.

   "Hyung!" Jungkook called running over pulling the girl behind him. Jimin's glare hardened, and he looked away.

  "Seok hyung, Chim hyung. I'd like you to meet Su-An." Jungkok said introducing the girl.

   "Hello, nice to met you." Su-An said then bowed.

    "Sorry to cut this short, but Jungkook we have to get home. Now." Hoseok said his voice deepening at the last word. Jungkook nodded, and bid the girl goodbye.

   "Get up Jimin we're leaving." Hoseok said. Jimin shook his head, and pouted. Jungkook looked over at the little with his eyebrows raised (with a stren face still).

  "What did you tell Hoseok hyung?" Jungkook asked.

   "Me says no. 'Cause me ain't leavin'." Jimin said glaring up at the two.

  "Get. Up. Now." Jungkook said his voice getting deeper by each word. Jimin frowned, and stood from the bench. Jungkook grabbed his wrist, and drug him to the car. He shoved Jimin in, and climbed in beside him.

  "Are you going to tell me why you are bein' a brat?" Jungkook asked poking the inside of his cheek with his tongue. Jimin shook his head once more, and turned away from his caregiver.

   "Hoseok hyung, anything else Jimin has done today?" Jungkook asked looking up front at his hyung.

    "Well, he slipped in public. Told me he didn't have to listen to me. Oh, and he kept poutin'." Hoseok said glancing up in the review mirror. Jungkook nodded poking the inside of his cheek once more.

   "You're getting a punishment once we get home." Jungkook said looking back at Jimin.

   "Minnie's dun nofin' wrong." Jimin said crossing his arms over his chest.

    "Talking back only makes it worst." Jungkook said.

   The trio pulled up at the dorms, and Jungkook drug Jimin up to their shared room. He pulled Jimin into the room, and closed the door behind him. Jimin started to cry, and reach out for Jungkook. Jungkook lent back against the door with his arms crossed over his chest.

   "Are you done yet?" He asked. Which only caused Jimin to cry harder. Jimin soon calmed down to only hiccups and sniffles.

    "What type of punishment should you get?" Jungkook asked still lent against the door.

    "Time outs." Jimin sniffled out.

    "How about time out, and lines." Jungkook said.

     "But-"

      "Want spankings too little boy?"

   Jimin shook his head, and stumbled over to the corner.

  "Can I has dummy?" Jimin asked. Jungkook nodded, and handed the dummy over to the boy. Jungkook then set a timer on his phone for 5 minutes. He walked over to the desk, and pulled out a piece of lined paper, and a pencil.

~~~~~~~~~~~

   The five minutes have long been up, and Jimin's hand was starting to hurt from writing lines. He felt as if his hand would fall off if he had to write anymore.

   "Okay Petal, that's enough." Jungkook said taking the paper, and pencil from the boy. Jungkook then picked up Jimin, and sat him on their bed. Jungkook sat beside the small boy, and pulled him on his lap.

   "Are you gonna tell why you were being a brat now?" Jungkook asked.

  "Daddy talkin' wif uder gerls, and forgots about Minnie. Minnie no wike it." Jimin said with a soft pout. Jimin felt a soft swat on his bum, and he gasped.

   "What did I say about poutin'?" Jungkook asked.

   "Not to." Jimin said softly.

   "Petal, why didn't you like Daddy talking with Su-An?" Jungkook asked.

   "You're not her Daddy! You're mines! Not her's!" Jimin said.

    "Petal she's my cousin. I told you last week that I was meeting up with her today." Jungkook said softly while rubbing up and down Jimin's back.

    "Oh. Minnie forgots." Jimin said pouting. He felt another swat on his bum, and quickly stopped pouting.

   "Now, Petal if you keep poutin' you're gonna get another punishment." Jungkook said with a stren face.

  "Yes Daddy." Jimin said softly. Jungkook laid Jimin down on the bed, and stood up. He walked over to their dresser, and grabbed a nappy along with a baby grow. He walked back over to the bed, and placed the clothes down.

   "Nap time Petal." Jungkook said helping Jimin change clothes.

    "Daddy stay wif Minnie for naps?" Jimin asked.

     "Daddy always does." Jungkook said snapping the buttons of the grow. Jimin crawled back up to his pillow, and cuddled into the blankets. Jungkook climbed in beside him, and wrapped his arms around the smaller boy.

  "Nini Daddy I lob you." Jimin said softly slowly falling asleep.

  "G'night Petal. I love you too." Jungkook said kissing the top of Jimin's head.