NamJin.

Little Namjoon (5-8) x Caregiver Seokjin.

seokjin pov

    I sat on the couch waiting for Namjoon to wake up. I have been wanting to hang out with my princess all day. {In this Namjoon likes girly things, so crossdressing will be in this.}

   I finally heard the pitter patter of footsteps coming towards me. I turned, and saw Namjoon rubbing his eyes. I smiled, and opened my arms for him. He smiled, and crawled on to my lap. I wrapped my arms around him, and lent my cheek against the top of his head.

   "How did you sleep princess?" I asked.

   "I slept good Daddy." He said smiling up at me. I picked him up, and started walking to his room. I placed him down on the bed, and opened his closet.

  "What do you want to wear today princess?" I asked.

   "Uhm...a pastel pink sweater, pastel blue skirt, and baby blue and pink thigh high socks." Namjoon said kicking his feet. I grabbed his clothes  from the closest,  then walked over to his dresser, and grabbed his socks. I got him dressed, and brushed his hair. I placed a white bow in his hair, and watched as he smiled while looking in the mirror.

   "Thank you Daddy." He cheered kissing my cheek. I smiled, and picked him up. I carried him to the kitchen, and placed him in his chair. I walked over to the fridge, and grabbed yogurt. I placed it in front of Namjoon, and cut up apple slices for him with some strawberries. I placed the plate of fruit in front of him. I then fixed me some toast and sat beside Namjoon.

   "Is breakfast good princess?" I asked.

   "Yes Daddy." He said smiling up at me. I smiled at him, and kissed his cheek.

  Once we finished our breakfast I walked into the living room. Namjoon came running in with my phone in his hand. I looked at him, and took my phone from his hand. I answered the phone, and put my finger to my lips.

"Hello?"
"Hey Jin hyung."
"Yes Jimin?"
"Can me and the guys come over? "
"Why?"
"Because we miss you."
"I guess. See you in a bit."

  I hung up, and sighed. Namjoon looked at me, looking confused. I sighed, and pulled him on to my lap. He giggled, and laid his head on my shoulder. I kissed his forehead, and smiled at him. He snuggled closer to me, and kissed my neck. I chuckled, and started rubbing his back.

   "Well....the guys are coming over." I said leaning my head against his.

   "Does that mean that I have to be big?" He asked.

   "Just until the guys leave okay." I said rubbing his back. He sighed, and pulled away.

   "Let's go find you some big boy clothes." I said standing up. I carried him to his room, and let him change into whatever clothes he wanted to wear.

   "Are you ready princess?" I asked.

   "I'm big now Jin hyung." Namjoon said opening the door.

   "Oh sorry." I said rubbing the back of my neck. We walked into the living room. He sat down on the couch, and started playing on his phone.

   "Namjoon are you okay?" I asked looking over at him.  He nodded, and I sighed. The door bell rang, and I answered the door. The guys walked in, and sat down on the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   It was near supper time, and the guys were still here.  I sighed, and started making supper. I felt a tug on the back of my shirt, and I turned around.

  "Daddy?" Namjoon asked looking at me.

   "Yes princess?" I asked.

    "Can I change?" He asked. I nodded, and turned off the stove. I walked with him to his room, and closed the door. I helped him change back into what he was wearing earlier. then we walked back down stairs.

  "What are you wearing?" Yoongi asked pointing at Namjoon. Namjoon shuffled his feet, and grabbed my hand.

  "It's okay princess. I'll explain it to them." I said. I sat on the couch, and Namjoon sat on my lap. He buried his face in my neck, and grabbed fist fulls of my shirt.

  "Guys Namjoon is a little." I said rubbing his back.

   "What's a little?" Jungkook asked.

   "A little is when an adult regresses into a child like mind set called little space. They often have caregivers. And which Namjoon has me. I take care of him when he is in this mind set. Do you have any questions?" I asked.

   "Why is he dressed like a girl?" Jimin asked.

   "He likes girly things. So he wears girl clothes, plays with girl toys, and watches girl shows. Got a probelm with it or something?" I asked glaring at the five boys. They shook their head.

  "Joonie princess, you say hi to the guys?" I asked. He slowly pulled his head away from my neck, and waved at the guys.

  "H-Hello." He said then buried his face in my neck again. I chuckled, and watched as the guys cooed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   It was bed time now, and Namjoon was really tired. I walked him to his room, and changed him. The guys had already left, and Namjoon had fun today with them. I laid him down in the bed, then laid beside him. He cuddled up to me, and wrapped his arm around my neck softly. I wrapped my arm around his waist protectively, and kissed his forehead.

   "Good night princess. I love you."

    "G'night Daddy. I love you too."