TaeKook. ft. YoonMin.

(caregiver Taeyhung x littl Jungkook)
(caregiver Yoongi x little Jimin)

This a requet by one of my lovely readers.
I'm sorry it took me so long to write this I have
I have had a horrible case of
Writer's block.
But here it is now.

  Jungkook sat watching something on tv, he wasn't really interested by it so he couldn't tell you what it was. Jungkook watched as his caregiver, Taehyung, played with Jimin. Jungkook wanted Taehyung to play with him too, but he couldn't get Taehyung's attention. Whining, Jungkook got off the couch.

  "Dada?" Jungkook said softly. Taehyung didn't answer.

  "Dada?" Jungkook said a bit louder. Still no answer from Taehyung. Stomping his foot ever so gently, Jungkook sat down on the floor. He wanted Taehyung's attention and he was going to get it.

  Taehyung played with Jimin, it was like he couldn't hear Jungkook calling him. Jimin laughed, squealed, anything and everything to show that he was having a good time. Taehyung grabbed a stuffed animal, one that Jungkook couldn't see at first. Jungkook gasped when Taehyung handed Jimin his stuffed animal.

  "I'll be right back Minnie, I have to start on lunch." Taehyung said getting up from his spot on the floor. Jungkook frowned, he wanted Taehyung to play with him.

  "Otay." Jimin smiled up at Taehyung. As Taehyung walked out of the room, Jungkook scooted closer to Jimin. Once close enough, Jungkook stole back his favorite toy, Cooky. Jungkook didn't like anyone playing with his Cooky. Cooky was his and only his.

  "Wan' play?" Jimin asked picking up Chimmie.

  "No pway wif Minnie." Jungkook pouted. Jimin's eyes started to fill with tears.

  "Lunch!" Taehyung called from the dining room. Jungkook walked in and saw a sandwich for himself and dinosaur nuggets for Jimin. Jungkook became frustrated, snatching the plate with nuggets Jungkook sat down. Jimin walked in and saw he had nothing at his seat. Tears started to roll down Jimin's soft cheeks.

  "Jeon Jungkook, give Jimin back those nuggets right now!" Taehyung scolded the little.

  "No!" Jungkook refused to give up a lunch that he deserved. He was little just like Jimin.

  "That's it mister." Taehyung swapped the plates back.

  "You are going to eat this sandwich then go to the corner." Taehyung scolded Jungkook once more.

  "But." Jungkook tried to explain himself.

  "No buts." Taehyung warned.

  "But it's not fair!" Jungkook was angry now, he just wanted his caregiver to pay attention to him.

  "Corner. Now." Taehyung didn't let the boy finish his lunch. Jungkook slowly walked to the corner and sat on the very uncomfortable stool. Tears started to form in his doe eyes. Taehyung wouldn't let him explain why he wanted the nuggets. Then Taehyung sent him to the corner. Tarhyung did all of this after ignoring him all day to be with Jimin.

  "Dada ignore me." Jungkook whimpered out.

  "No talking in time out." Taehyung reminded. Jungkook started to cry harder, but bit his lip so that Taehyung couldn't hear him. He didn't want to get in to even more trouble. Jungkook could feel his lip start to burn as he choked back sobs.