NamGi.

little Yoongi (1-3) x caregvier Namjoon

This pretty much
Picks up where the last one left off.
But months later.

third person pov

   Namjoon had just finished getting ready for his graduation. He was super nervous. He and Hoseok would be graduating from school today later a six. Seokjin had invited himself, Jungkook, and Yoongi to Namjoon's graduation. There was a knock at the front door, and Namjoon rushed to answer it. Upon opening the door he was met with four of his best friends.

   "Guys, what are you doing here?" Namjoon asked letting them in.

    "I figured I would come to help you relax." Hoseok said.

     "You mean to help you relax." Jungkook said with a snort. Yoongi smiled softly, and hugged Namjoon.

   "I brought food!" Seokjin said holding up bags. Namjoon grinned, and helped Seokjin take the bags to the dinning room. The other three soon walked in, and sat at the table. Yoongi frowned when he felt his phone vibrate. He answered the call, and soon put it on speaker.

   "Did you put it on speaker Yoonie? " was heard from the other side.

  "Yesh." Yoongi answered.

   "Namjoon, Hoseok. I'm so happy that you two are graduating! " someone yelled from the other side.

   "TaeTae no yell." Yoongi said. Namjoon smiled painfully, but was still happy. About a month after the fight Taehyung had apologised to both Yoongi and Namjoon. But he had also said that he would rather have Jimin over a caregiver than Namjoon. Yoongi soon told Namjoon that Jimin and Taehyung were dating, that was the only reason why Taehyung had done any of that.

    "But Yoonie! I won't be able to see my friends anymore!" Taehyung whined.

    "TaeTae, leave the poor guys alone. Sorry about him." Jimin said.

    "Anyway we got to got. Our train leave in about five minutes. Bye." Taehyung said hanging up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

   They pulled up at the school, and everyone climbed out. Hoseok and Namjoon had to go a separate way from their friends. Seeing as they had to dress in their cap and gowns. They quickly walked into their home room class, and grabbed there items.

   "Namjoon-ah, help me with my cap!" Hoseok whined.

    "Only if you help me too." Namjoon said taking the cap.

     "Of course!" Hoseok said with a smile. They quickly got finished, and walked into the hall. All of their former friends were there. None of which Namjoon wanted to talk to after graduation. Don't get him wrong, he still likes them, but ya know. Namjoon would be too busy now to hang out with them.

   Soon it was time to walk into the auditorium. In a single file line the students filled the huge room. Luckly for Namjoon he was right after Hoseok, so he was able to talk quietly with someone he knew.

   "Hyung, I'm so nervous." Namjoon said softly.

   "Don't be. You'll nail that speech! You got this Joonie!" Hoseok said with a bright smile.

   "Would our representative of the class of 2019, please come forward?" Asked the headmaster.  Namjoon stood from his seat, and walked up to the stage. He smiled as he heard his friends cheering loudly.

  "Kim Namjoon!" Seokjin yelled from the stands. Namjoon blushed, and cleared his throat.

   "Hello fellow members of class 2019. I had a wonderful year with you all. No matter what I will always remember this moment in my life. Standing up here, giving a speech while everyone watches. No matter what your sexuality, gender identity, or race. Love yourself as much as you love others." With that being said Namjoon walked back to his seat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   "Jung Hoseok." Said the headmaster.

   "Woo! Go Hoseokie!" Seokjin and Jungkook yelled while Yoongi clapped. Hoseok walked up to the headmaster, shook his hand, and grabbed his diploma. He walked off stage, and Namjoon fidgited with his hands.

   "Kim Namjoon." Said the headmaster once more.

    "I lob 'ou Joonie!" Yoongi yelled while his other two friends sat in shock. Namjoon walked up to the stage, and smiled at the headmaster. He followed Hoseok's lead, then walked off the stage. His row was soon sat down, and more people were called.

    "Who yelled out 'I love you ' when you got called?" Hoseok asked looking over at Namjoon.

    "Not sure. I think Yoongi." Namjoon said with a chuckle.

   Soon the ceremony was over, and the class threw their hats in the air. Namjoon quickly picked up his and Hoseok's hat. He handed the hat to the older, then drug Hoseok behind him. They met up with their other friends, and got congratulated.

  "Joonie!" Yoongi yelled jumping on the other with a hug.

   "Hey Kitten." Namjoon said hugging him back.

  "D-Did Joonie hear what Yoonie yelled out?" Yoongi asked fiddling with his fingers.

   "I did." Namjoon answered grabbing Yoongi's hand, and pulled him towards the car.

   "Joonie mad?" Yoongi asked.

   "No, cause Joonie loves Yoonie too." Namjoon said turning around to face the elder.

    "Weally?!" Yoongi asked.

   "Mmhp." Namjoon said smiling while nodding his head. Yoongi squealed, and jumped in Namjoon's arms once more.

   "I lob you Da- I mean Joonie." Yoongi said in Namjoon's neck.

   "Daddy loves you too Kitten." Namjoon said kissing the side of Yoongi's head.

    "Yes! I've been waiting for you two to get toghter! Hoseok hyung, you own me 20 bucks!" Jungkook cheered. Hoseok groaned, and handed over the money with a frown.

   "Wait we's datin'?" Yoongi asked.

    "Well, would you like to be my boyfriend?" Namjoon asked.

    "Onwy if you be my Daddy!" Yoongi said with a pout.

      "Of course." Namjoon said with a soft smile.

        "Den Yoonie your boyfiend." Yoongi said with a gummy smile.