BTS x Reader

A quick tip for those who may get confused (f/a) is favorite animal. (S/n) is stuffie name. I figured I should let you all pick that. (F/m) means favorite movie.

(little reader x caregiver bts)

3rd person pov

   (Y/n) laid in (his/her/their) bed. All snuggled up and sleeping quietly. Namjoon had put (him/her/them) to bed about thirty mintues ago, due to the little not sleeping well the night before. Jungkook and Taehyung had decided to watch a horror movie the night before, but they never saw poor little (Y/n) watching from stair case.

  "Namjoon hyung, where's (Y/n)?" Jimin asked the leader.

  "Put down for a nap, the poor thing didn't get much sleep last night." Namjoon said with a soft frown.

  "You did make sure to give them their (f/a) stuffie, right?" Yoongi asked from behind his book at the couch.

  "I thought (he/she/they) left it in bed this morning?" Namjoon was a bit nervous now.

  "Are you talking about (s/n)?" Seokjin asked holding up the stuffed animal.

  "Oh no." Was heard from Hoseok who was looking at the stair case. Everyone heard a loud wail coming from upstairs, which caused panic to settle in their chests.

  "I'm coming sweetie!" Seokjin took off up the stairs trying not to trip along the way. Following behind him was the youngest three. Yoongi was quick to set up the tv with (f/m) just in case (Y/n) ended up not going back to sleep. Hoseok had ran to the kitchen to prepare a (bottle or sippy cup), he knew that (Y/n) would need one either way. Namjoon stood at the bottom of the stairs feeling bad, he didn't mean to forget the stuffed animal.

  "Jin hyung said to fix up some blankets and pillows! Don't worry me and Jimin will help you!" Jungkook said as he rushed down the stair.

  "It's Jimin hyung!" Jimin shouted after Jungkook. Giggles where heard from the little's room, (Y/n) loved their fake bickering. Namjoon helped Jimin and Jungkook set up a huge blanket fort, with small fairy lights and everything.

  "Yoongi hyung, do you think you could fix some snacks?" Taehyung asked walking down the stairs carefully. He was carrying some of (Y/n)'s stuffed animals in his arms.

  "Don't be upset when it's mainly fruit." Yoongi said setting his book aside.

  "Need help hyung?" Hoseok asked once he was done in the kitchen. Yoongi nodded, and the two went off to fix enough snacks for everyone.

  "Sweetheart, I need to you stay still so I can walk down the stairs." Seokjin said from the top of the stairs. (Y/n) was wiggling around in his arms because (he/she/they) were curious about the stuff around (him/her/them).

  "Are we smaller than normal?" Seokjin asked as the little looked around in wonder.

  "Taehyung, do you think you could grab a change mat and some nappies? (Y/n) doesn't need changed yet, but we should have some just in case." Seokjin explained. Taehyung quickly went off to get the stuff that Seokjin had requested.

  "Come here bugga." Jimin took the little from Seokjin and carefully placed them in the fort. Jimin was quick to get in to, he didn't want (Y/n) to get upset.

  "Does someone want snackies?" Yoongi asked in a funny voice causing (Y/n) to giggle. Yoongi crawled in carefully due to the snacks. He had a bowl of mixed fruit and a bowl of popcorn.

   "Me wan snackies." (Y/n) said with a smile on (his/her/their) face.

  "Let's get my kitten some fruit. Be careful, I don't want you choking." Yoongi said placing a small piece of apple in the little's mouth.

  "Heres you a drink sunshine." Hoseok said handing over the (bottle or sippy cup.)

  "Tank ou." (Y/n) said softly with a pout. The younger the little was, the more it seemed like (he/she/they) pouted. Even if it was just talking, there was still a pout.

  Namjoon hit play on the movie before crawling in the fort as well. He watched as (Y/n) looked at the tv with huge, sparkling, (e/c) eyes. Jungkook slipped inside the fort soon after, he had grabbed a few drinks for everyone else. It was mainly juices boxes, but no one seemed to care. Seokjin and Taehyung finished setting up a small changing station before they joined the others, they wanted it set before they would need it.

  "What movie are we watching?" Taehyung asked as he grabbed a hand full of popcorn.

  "(F/m)!" (Y/n) cheered snuggling up to (s/n). Jimin gently moved a piece of hair out of the little's face, he didn't want to cause a distraction from the movie. Yoongi was on the right of (Y/n) while Jimin was on the left. Beside Jimin was Hoseok, then next to him was Taehyung. Beside Yoongi was Namjoon, and next to him was Jungkook. Seokjin was still trying to find a place to lay down with everyone.

  "Can JinJin way wif me?" (Y/n) asked turning towards the oldest. Of course Seokjin couldn't say no. He carefully picked up the little then laid down himself. He knew that doing this would make it where he couldn't see the movie, but he didn't mind. Laying (Y/n) on top of him, Seokjin occupied himself with rubbing (his/her/their) back.

  "Enjoy your movie sweetheart." Seokjing said softly. Namjoon stepped out of the fort for a minute, causing (Y/n) to get teary eyed. (He/she/they) thought Namjoon didn't want to watch the movie.

  "It's okay bunny." Jungkook comforted the little.

  "Joonie will be back soon angel." Taehyung helped Jungkook comfort the teary eyed little.

  "Why is my baby crying, hmm?" Namjoon asked reappearing in the fort.

  "Thought Joonie no wan watch mobie." (Y/n) said with a sniffle.

  "I do baby, I just went to get everyone a blanket." Namjoon explained. He carefully laid a blanket on Seokjin and (Y/n), then laid one across Jimin and Hoseok. Taehyung wanted his own because he liked wrapping up in blankets. Namjoon placed one on Yoongi and Jungkook, seeing as the maknae took Namjoon's spot. Namjoon then laid down and snuggled up himself.

  "Pass the popcorn would ya?" Was the last thing (Y/n) heard from Jungkook before falling asleep peacefully.