TaeJoon pt3.

little Taehyung (1-6) x caregiver Namjoon.

third person pov

   Namjoon woke up with a headache, and slwoly sat up. He grabbed his phone, and checked the time. Only to see new messages from Seokjin.

From WorldWide Handsome:
I called you in sick to school. They said that you don't have to go the rest of the week.
      sent at 6:30 am.

From WorldWide Handsome:
Oh, and Hoseok said he'll get your work together, and drop it off at the cafè later.
    sent at 6:45 am.

To WorldWide Handsome:
Thanks hyung. You didn't have to. I'll come to work early just to make it up to you!

From WorldWide Handsome:
No problem. Just make sure to shower first! I can smell you all the way over here!
       read at 7:05 am.

  Namjoon chuckled, and stood from the couch. He walked up to his room,and walked into the bathroom. He took a quick shower, and dried off. He walked back into his room, and pulled on a pair of boxers. He walked over to his closet, and opened it. He grabbed a pair of black ripped up jeans, and a black hoodie that said 'stay away ' in white. He quickly got dressed, then ruffled his damp hair. He pulled on his shoes, then grabbed his phone.

   Namjoon walked down stairs, and out the front door. Once the door was locked, Namjoon drove off to the cafè. He got there, and saw Seokjin opening up. He quickly walked inside, and pulled on his apron. He stood behind the counter, and waited.

   "Yah! Namjoon you scared me!" Seokjin said turning around from the front door.

  "Sorry hyung." Namjoon said smiling softly. Seokjin laughed, and walked into the back where the kitchen was. Soon customers started to file in, and Namjoin took there orders. Namjoon was looking down at the counter, when he heard a soft voice speak up.

   "C-Could I get a banana milk?" Namjoon looked up with a smile.

    "Sure. Anything else?" Namjoon asked.

     "Uhm no." Said the small boy.

      "Name?"

       "Jeon Jungkook."

  Namjoon smiled, and walked to the back.

   "One banana milk." Namjoon said with a smile.

   "What's got you so smiley?" Seokjin asked.

     "Remember how you told me about a small bunny looking boy named Jeon Jungkook?" Namjoon asked.

     "Oh the boy I met on instagram. Yeah why?" Seokjin asked walking towards the front holding the milk. Namjoon smiled, and walked up to the counter.

    "Jeon Jungkook." He called. Seokjin gasped, and glared at Namjoon.

    "Don't test me." Seokjin said. Soon a small boy walked up to the counter looking.

    "Here you go. Why don't you look up little one?" Namjoon asked. Jungkook looked up with a blush, and gasped.

     "Jinnie?!" He asked.

      "Kookie?!" Seokjin said rushing from behind the counter. The two quickly hugged, and Seokjin pulled the boy behind the counter. The two soon started talking, leaving Namjoon to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   The cafè was closing, and still no sign of Hoseok. Namjoon sighed, and closed up the cafè. As he was walking out he heard someone crying. He looked around, and saw a pale boy with mint hair crying, while hugging his knees. Namjoon walked up to the boy, and crouched down.

   "Are you okay?" Namjoon asked.

    "Yoonie's fwiends leave him here. They says Yoonie is too mean. Yoonie no try to be meanie!" Said the pale boy.

    "Little one, can you tell me the names of your friends?" Namjoon asked.

   "TaeTae and Minnie. They leave Yoonie here. Yoonie only has one mowe fwiend, Kookie. Yoonie not seen Kookie yet." The little said looking up. Namjoon stood, and stuck out his hand.

    "Want to go meet Kookie?" Namjoon asked. Yoongi nodded, and stood with the help of Namjoon. Namjoon then pulled the small boy through the side entrance of the cafè.

   "Jungkook! You got a visitor!" He called.

   "Yah! Kim Namjoon! I'm trying to talk with him!" Seokjin yelled. Yoongi jumped, and grabbed ahold of Namjoon's hand, intertwining their fingers.

   "Sorry." Namjoon said softly. He the pulled Yoongi into the breakroom, and waited.

   "What did you need hyung?" Jungkook asked.

    "This little one wanted to met you." Namjoon said pulling Yoongi beside him.

      "Yoongi?" Jungkook asked standing up.

       "Kookie!" Yoongi said tackling the other in a hug.

      "Why was he crying?" Jungkook asked.

       "His friends ditched him." Namjoon said.

        "Imma kill them." Jungkook said breaking away from the hug. The youngest then stormed out of the door, and down the road. He soon saw the two he was looking for, and grabbed the back of their shirts.

   "Oh, Jungkook? I thought you were in Busan?" Jimin said.

     "Why the fuck did you two ditch Yoongi?" Jungkook asked. Seokjin, Namjoon, and Yoongi soon caught up with Jungkook, and their jaws dropped.

   "Cause he was being mean to Taehyung. Says that he should have listen to the Joon guy." Jimin said with a shrug.

      "Yeah, Yoongi had no right. He has no idea how Namjoon treated me." Taehyung said with a huff.

     "He treated you badly? Highly doubt. Cause from what I've seen today, with how nice he was to me and Yoongi. You're lying." Jungkook said shoving the tall male.

     "He only thinks of himself! That's why I left him all the time for Jimin!" Taehyung yelled.

     "Oh." Namjoon said softly. Tears wield up in his eyes, and he looked up at Taehyung.

    "Nice to know Taehyung." He said as tears streamed down his face.

    "Joonie?" Taehyung asked.

     "Please don't call me that." Namjoon said.

     "J-Joonie. TaeTae lyin'. TaeTae lobs Joonie!" Taehyung whined trying to walked towards the older.

    "Nuh uh. TaeTae made Joonie cwy! TaeTae bad boy!" Yoongi said.

    "Joonie." Taehyung said standing in front of the older.

   "Sorry Taehyung.  I'm not your caregiver any more. You choose Jimin." Namjoon said smiling sadly. 'If only he stayed with me.' Namjoon thought as he walked away with tears streaming down his face.