"Shut up." You rubbed your temples in annoyance. This wasn't what you needed right after the exam. "My friendship with Izuku-kun isn't reliant on whether or not he has a quirk."

"Well that shit bag lied to you, that's a pretty shitty 'friend' in my opinion." Bakugo was seething at this point. You weren't too sure what was getting him so riled up, but it was pushing you to the edge.

"I forgave him."

"Just like that? Months..." Bakugo growled. "For god knows how many months that dick lied to you and you're able to just shrug that off?"

"Yes, Bakugo." The words that left your mouth were empty and shallow. You answered like a robot just to get him off your nerves.

"Argh!" Bakugo gripped his hair in frustration. "I don't fucking get what you see in that shitwad! He was never special in the first place!" Bakugo looked back up at you, his eyes held malice and his voice bore venom. "Deku's pathetic, useless ever since we were children!" Bakugo felt panic began to rise in his chest. A familiar feeling, he was no stranger to panic attacks. But this time, the trigger wasn't loosing, the trigger was you.

Why now?!

Bakugo felt confusion, it only added more to his emotional turmoil. He wasn't too sure what was causing it either, but he knew that this one sided conversation wasn't doing his psyche any good.

As he looked back up at you, he felt his heart stop. You glared down at Bakugo with such hatred it made him want to puke on the spot.

"Bakugo...Shut up, I don't want to hear another word from you about Izuku-kun." Your voice was low yet to him it sounded like you were screaming at him. This was all too familiar, this scene before him was like living a nightmare. Those words sadly weren't foreign to him. Bakugo's throat felt dry and rougher than sandpaper. He couldn't form anymore words with the way you were staring at Bakugo with pure hatred.

He looked away, yet he could still feel your eyes drilling holes onto the back of his head. He tried to steady his breathing, aware his panic attack wasn't dying down. You however sensed this. You frowned, watching Bakugo's shoulders heave slightly. You've seen him like this three times now. The first time was during your childhood, telling him straight to the face that you didn't want to be associated with him anymore. After that, you found him having a panic attack after school, away from the playgrounds and children, secluded off by some trees. The second was after he lost the combat training with Izuku, he was in tears but it was clear to you that it was the result of a panic attack. The third time, was right now.

You weren't too sure what caused it, maybe your words or you probably glared too hard. Either way, you felt slightly at fault, especially since you've already triggered this once back as children. You slowly hopped off your bed and made your way to Bakugo's, who sensed your presence.

"...Buzz off."

"..." You didn't respond, instead you opted to sit next to him, yet his back was still turned to you. Bakugo didn't respond, but you could tell his breathing was still slightly off. "Sorry if you felt like I was ignoring you." You decided to be the first to speak, trying to source the problem. "To answer your question earlier, I was just upset about the exams, more specifically how I preformed." You casually leaned your back against Bakugo's, trying desperately to calm him down by small talk.

"...What do you mean?" Bakugo's voice was barely above a whisper, like he was afraid to scare you away.

"I just...Felt useless..." You frowned at your words. You were basically agreeing to what Bakugo spoke before during the exams. It left a nasty taste in your mouth, yet it was the simple truth.