"Hey isn't that your neighbour ." Violet muttered into his ear . He nodded back .

Louis smiled at him , he liked him as a neighbour so he knew this lesson would be great ; even though a 3 year old could draw better than him . After the teacher had explained everything , the room erupted into soft chatter .Mr Everett came up to Louis' desk , handing out a sheet to him and Violet .
"Good to see you Louis ."

Louis chuckled .
"Nice to see you too sir ." He smiled .
"I never knew you were a teacher ?"

Mr Everett laughed .
"I guess everyone has their secrets ." Louis nodded as his response , still smiling .

A piece of paper , that was folded into an aeroplane,  pricked his skin when the teacher wasn't looking .
"Psst! Louis . Read the wing ." Marlon demanded , Louis did what he was told and read the writing on the wing .
'Open after class'

Louis shrugged , folding the plane so it could fit into his blazer pocket . He nodded at Marlon and got on with his work .

He got frustrated as he couldn't draw the right shape of an eyeball . A light chuckle came from the seat across from him , he looked up to see who was laughing and growled under his breath .
"Are you struggling there Lou?" The red head said , getting up off her stool to stand over him .
"Here let me help you ."

He pushed her off his work , she frowned but quickly covered it up with a smile .
"I don't need help Sophie , it's my work ."

She laid off , sitting back down in her place .
"Suit yourself , I was only trying to help."

Violet scoffed , she never liked Sophie . She always seemed cocky and argumentative and most of all , she looked like she always had something planned . Like she would give you this look which was like she would end your entire career. Her sister though , is a totally different story .
"Ha .. she pisses you off too ?" She whispered to Louis , giving off hatred flares whilst Sophie wasn't looking . Louis grunted with a nod as a reply , on the verge of flipping the table because of his lack of art skill.

(-)

He mumbled to himself , reading out the poor handwriting on the letter Marlon gave him earlier .
'Sophie has a major crus-'
He wasn't really looking where he was going , he accidentally bumped into a student . His folders and books went everywhere , papers floating down gently to the floor . Many teens stopped and gazed at the scene .

"Oh .. umm I'm sorry ." Louis said , converting his eyes to the mess he had just created . He bent down to pick up his papers until his eyes went wide when he saw the familiar baseball cap on the floor . He looked up to the owner of the hat and he was taken back .
"... I wasn't looking where I was going ." He couldn't help but stare at her lovely features . He looked at her face like a child would at a toy store . Her golden eyes shimmered at the light passing through the skylight on the roof . Was she the new girl ?

He knew it was the person on the street , her dirty face and messy hair gave it away . And of course the hat . He wondered how she got the uniform for school , maybe he could ask her later .

The small , curly haired girl grabbed the hat from his hands and placed it onto her head . She tilted her head down so the cap covered her face , just like in the alleyway . She began to walk away , feeling uncomfortable at the stares and mutters around her .
"Thanks ." Her voice was cold and heartless .

"Bruh ..." he whispered to himself , giving up picking the rest of his stuff from off the floor . Louis watched her walk away with countless stares from other students.
"I was right , she is a girl ."

"Louis ." A familiar voice called , they crouched down and helped pick up his numerous papers .
"What the hell happened." Louis didn't take notice of the person next to him , he kept his gaze on the new girl . The beautiful new girl . Violet cleared her throat , hoping to grab his attention but failed miserably.
"Hellloooo ?" She waved her hands infront of his star struck eyes . Violet followed his gaze and her eyes met an unfamiliar figure .