Stephanie: Knock Knock

I open my eyes to a young man barging into the room. A suit is tailored to his broad, tall frame, black and spotless with the exception of a red tie. His black hair waves back, still levitating from the force he entered the room with, fire burning in his hazel eyes.

I am certain I am dreaming, until Cassie's yelling booms in my ear.

"Get the fuck out!"

The man blinks in surprise, but doesn't seem to be in any hurry to comply, eyeing the both of us so close in Cassie's bed.

"You girls are not Jessica..." His lips spread, white teeth gleaming in a perfect smile.

"Of course we are not Jessica. Get the fuck out of here." Cassie grabs the vodka bottle from the nightstand, threateningly. The man doesn't flinch from that either.

"She texted me the address last night. She's here."

"Ah!" I call, as last night's events start coming back to me. "You must be James..."

"Guilty as charged." James walks over to the end of the bed, his gaze shifting between me and Cassie "And you are?"

"I'm Stephanie. And you're getting out."

"I meant her." He answers, his eyes locked on Cassie.

"Can you fuck out of my room already?" Cassie narrows her eyes at the man. "I'm about to get violent."

"That might turn me on." He smirks.

"Weren't you looking for Jessica, you ass?" Cassie replies, frowning.

"Ah right. Fucking Jessica." His face darkens. "Where is she?"

"Check upstairs. That's John's."

"John? John Jackson?" His eyes open wide in anger.

He already knows?

"Yeah, that's my brother." Cassie answers, and he's already out the door by the time she finishes the sentence.

"So that was James..." I ponder out loud. "He's hot."

"Mh..." She presses her lips together. "If you like a man in a suit."

"I'm over men." I announce, not really thinking about it. Cassie pats me on top of the head.

"Sure you are, dear."

"I really hope I am..." I say, leaning my head on Cassie's shoulder.

James returns to the room. "The door's locked."

"It is?" Cassie lifts her eyebrows with surprise. "Try knocking, they're probably asleep."

"Oh they're not asleep..." James' face deadpans a little.

"How do you know?" I ask.

"I heard." He shudders.

"You're lucky, we saw." Cassie answers, trying to shake the image out of her head.

"Poor girls, let me come give you a hug." He smirks, stepping up to the bed again.

"You're taking this a bit too well..." I narrow my eyes at him.

"What do you mean?" He narrows his eyes back at me.

"I mean... aren't you angry at Jessica?" I say.

"Oh I am fucking furious."

"Right... but you don't mind your girlfriend upstairs right now fucking someone else?"

His eyes tear wide at me. "What kind of sicko are you? She's my twin sister."

I blink quickly. "I think you are the sicko, calling her a hundred times... you really have a complex."

"Jessica missed her fucking show last night. Thirty thousand fans went on rampage. We're about to get our ass sued." James expels a sigh and sits down on the bed. "And of course, it's because of fucking John."

"I'm starting to like him." I say to Cassie.

"That's great Stephanie, you can show him the door."

"Oh, I ain't leaving here without Jessica." James replies.

"No, no, no. We already got Stephanie here, we can't afford more squatters." Cassie says, and I frown at her.

"Sorry love, seems like we're stuck with each other." James smirks at her.

"No you can't say that, I say that." Cassie stares him down.

"Say what, love?" He replies, and Cassie smashes his face with a pillow.

"Get out already!"