Damien: Love

"Can we go talk?" Lora asks, looking into my eyes.

"Sure." I smile at her, and we both get up and head inside. Our hands briefly touch as we walk side by side upstairs.

"How about your room this time?" She smirks at me.

"Yeah... Sorry about that."

"Sorry about sleeping with Cassie and Stephanie," Lora replies, and I laugh.

"We haven't even reached the door yet," I say, and she laughs as we enter my room. Lora steps inside and takes a long look around.

"I like it more than your dad's."

"Do you like it more than Cassie's?"

"I'm still considering it." She smiles at me.

"Oh, but you haven't experienced the full tour yet." I smile back.

"Really? What does the full tour entail?" She tilts her head to the side as I walk closer.

"That depends on how much you can handle." I gaze into her eyes and kiss her. A shudder runs through me when our lips meet.

"I don't know... The past few nights here were quite intense for me." She places her hands on my chest, attempting to push me away. Her resistance fades when I kiss her again.

"I know, this place can be crazy." I say as I hold her in my arms. "But honestly, you handled it with grace."

She laughs and rests her forehead against my chest. "I'm sorry about the threesome thing... I didn't realize you wanted me that way."

I stroke her cheek, lifting her gaze to mine and kissing her. "Do you realize it now?"

"You still haven't stated your intentions for me..." She tries to avert her gaze, but I hold her chin and lock eyes with her.

"Will you be my girlfriend, Lora?" I ask in my deepest voice, causing her to double over in laughter. Then she kisses me.

"Is that a yes, Lora? I need your intentions for me to be clear."

"Yes, Damien." She looks into my eyes and smiles widely. "I'll be your girlfriend."

Gravity seems to pull us onto my bed as we continue kissing. Our lips meld together, tongues swirling in unison. I feel her hands sliding under my shirt, while mine trail down her legs.

She caresses my hips and grasps my back, pulling me closer. I lean on my forearm, gently running my fingers through her hair as I smile down at her.

"I have a confession to make," she bites back a smile.

"What is it?" I ask.

"I've had a crush on you ever since you walked in late on the first day of high school."

My chest swells, and a smile spreads across my lips as I lean in to kiss her.

"Yeah," I say, my thumb tracing her cheek as I lose myself in her eyes. "Me too."

She blushes and laughs, playfully nudging my chest. "You're still trying to tell me you're secretly a shy guy?"

"You don't have to expose me like that," I say, and she grabs my hair, pulling me into another passionate kiss. I wrap my arms around her, and she makes me lift them as she removes my shirt. She then glides her hands down my shoulders, drawing me closer to her.

I slide my hand along her hip and kiss her neck. She entwines her fingers in my hair, gasping and breaking away momentarily before returning to remove her own shirt.

"Isn't that Cassie's?" I ask.

"How long did you want me to wait in that white dress for you?"

"The dress was for me? How sweet of you."

"It was sweet that you knocked your cousin out for me," she says, and I grin.

"Yeah, I just realized tonight that you're helping me grow as a man."

"Already? I've only just begun with you." She grabs my ass, and we continue making out until dawn breaks through the windows. Lora falls asleep with her head on my chest once again.

But now we're even closer, and I've never felt so complete. I listen to the birds chirping, watch the sunlight dance in her hair, and feel my body relax beneath hers.

I breathe in her scent, my lips curved in a smile as I slowly drift off to sleep.