Cassie: Games

"Oh my god, you're actually here." Seth pops outside, his jaw dropping at the sight of Jessica in underwear.

"Go away Seth, we're having a girl talk." I frown at him, itched by curiosity.

"What? No! I came across town to meet Jessica Star."

"You'll come at any opportunity." I wave my hand dismissively.

"Yeah, but this is the opportunity of my life. When will I ever get to see Jessica Star again?"

"You can start by taking your eyes off my tits." Jessica wrinkles her nose at him, taking a puff.

"Right, sorry. I'm actually here because I want you to produce me and my band." He rubs the back of his head, and she laughs at him.

"How'd you even know I'm here?"

"I called uncle Roger, like every day. He told me you're recording here with Damien, and that you're handling new talents now."

"Ohh, you're the annoying nephew. I can't believe he dropped you on me. That snake." Jessica clicks her tongue and shakes her head.

"Yeah, that's me. You're gonna hear me out?"

"No way. I listen to enough crap as it is. And like Cassie said, we're having a girl talk."

"Please the girls are counting on me. We're really talented, please give us one minute."

"Are you a deaf musician? I said no way."

"Please Jessica, please." Seth gets down on his knees, pressing his hands together.

What a pathetic twat. I think to myself, and by the look Jessica exchanges with me, I know she feels the same.

Then Stephanie comes out, and John after her - drinking scotch straight from the bottle. Before I can say anything, Jessica takes Seth's hand, and leads him inside. I see Seth blinking with disbelief as he follows her, and John's eyes open with rage at the two of them.

What the hell are you trying to pull, Jessica?

My phone rings just as Stephanie sits down. I stand up as I take the call, walking past John and into the house.

"Hey." Peter's deep voice speaks in my ear. My eyes follow Jessica and Seth crossing the living room.

"Hey love. What you're up to?" I wait until they go in the corridor before I follow.

"Just finished work. Said goodbye to the last female in my client list."

"Fantastic. Happy to hear that sweetie." I stop to take cover behind the corner, giving a glance down the hallway. I see Jessica and Seth walking towards the bathroom.

"You better be." Peter says.

"Come over, I'll show you how happy I am..." I answer him.

"On my way." He hangs up.

Why are they stopping here...

"Wait for me in the guest room, I need to freshen up." Jessica tells him, and shuts the door. Seth goes farther down the corridor, and into the first of the guest rooms.

No way she's going with that idiot. Something's shady here...

I wait for a minute.

Two minutes.

Then a good smell catches in my nose. Weed.

I narrow my eyes at the bathroom door, and notice the smoke crawling out from beneath it.

Got you. I walk up to the bathroom door, and swing it open. Jessica sits cross-legged on closed toilet, smoking a spliff.

"Sup Cass?"