Stephanie: Part III

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!"

I scream at the sight of my boyfriend fucking a pop-star.

Everyone runs back inside, only Cassie stays beside me to face the naked John and Jessica. She took a sort of cover behind him, her hands still grabbing his muscles as she looks over his broad shoulder.

"How fucking dare you?!" I keep screaming at him, chest rattling and throat tensing raw. John looks around the floor as Jessica crouches to pick up the tears of her dress.

I can't fucking believe this...

"John will you put something on for fuck sake?" Cassie frowns, looking aside.

"Trying to find my boxers..." John's eyes keep scanning the floor as Jessica improvises some scant wrapping around her waist and breast.

"It's in the pool you idiot." Cassie gestures over the piece of black cloth floating in the center of the pool.

"Are you serious, John? You actually ripped her dress off when I was on the other side of a glass fucking door?"

"Well, you kinda sucked tongues with Cassie in front of my face." John answers.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I feel the blood hot in my ears, my yelling echoing on the inside as well as outside. "You think that's the fucking same?"

He just shrugs. "The way I see it, we were both in love with another girl."

"Fuck off." I say, my feet moving towards him on their own - Cassie stops me with a hand on my shoulder.

"Leave them, let's go inside." She says, turning me around. Damien walks past us with a couple of towels as we get in. He comes back inside a moment after, and we all sit in awkward silence.

I can't believe this asshole... He did it the most humiliating way he could...

"Right, I think we've seen enough for tonight." Seth slaps his thighs, and gets own of the couch. Lizzie and Joey hesitate in his footsteps.

"Sorry..." Joey pauses to tell me on his way out, and I restrain an urge to rip out his throat.

"Go get fucked with Lizzie, Joey." My tongue whips in stead. Cassie snorts a laugh through her nose.

The door shuts after them, and Cassie and I are left with Damien and Lora on the couch next to us. I can't look any of them in the eye.

"So... That happened." Damien says.

"He's not even sorry..." I cover my face with palms, shaking my head.

"You were so right Cassie." The words break out of me in a sob. "He's the biggest asshole I've ever met."

"He's a careless bastard." Cassie frowns, putting a hand on my back.

The glass door slides open, and John and Jessica come in from the porch wrapped in white towels. The bitch is smiling ear to ear.

"Stephanie, do you want to talk?" He asks me, while her arm is still wrapped around his waist, eager to drag him on.

"Fuck off John." I spit back.

"Good night then." He nods once, Jessica's fingers already digging into his abs as she pulls him to motion. I see the way he looks at her as the two of them walk upstairs, and notice his hand slipping under the towel to squeeze her ass.

"Shameless fucking bastard." I curse, crouching to pick up the vodka without even realizing it. I take a long sip, gulp hard on the burn, and take another.

Cassie warned me from the start. She told me he was the most careless asshole she knows. And I had to go and be with him.

I take another sip, and sniff sharp through my nose.

Why did I have to go against her?

I feel a comforting touch on my shoulder, and look back in Cassie's green eyes.

Why does looking in her eyes give me such confidence?

John's words come back to me now. "We were both in love with another girl."

Did he mean..?

I look at Cassie, always sitting with a powerful arch to her back. Her white tank top showing strong shoulders and a stretch of the fabric over her breast. I realize I am staring now, and my heart starts beating wild, a heat raising, my breath catching in my chest.

Am I in love with Cassie?