John: Stars

"Just get out. Get the fuck out!" Cassie yells, putting both hands at Peter's back as she starts marching him towards the door. 

Finally. She's been yelling for half an hour.

He begins to object yet again, but her voice screams over his. "Good luck with your next patient!"

The door slams shut, and when Cassie shows her red angry face in the living room again, Stephanie and Jessica are all over her with hugs and girly pitches I don't bother splitting into words.

Damien is still here with Lora, rubbing his forehead, a common result to Cassie's yelling fits. Lizzie and Joey share embarrassed looks, while Seth tries gathering the decency to not look amused.

As the girls go on in migraine inducing tones, I take the opportunity to get out of the sorry crowd. Snatching someone's cigarettes from the table on my way out to the porch. 

Quiet wraps me softly as I close the glass doors. I drop into the farthest sunbed, and light a cigarette.

The stars are flashing and spinning towards me. I watch them, pondering if the drugs had changed my brain irreversibly.

Or maybe it's her... I rub the scar at the back of my head, recalling the lamp Jessica threw at me. I feel my lips spreading on their own. Am I smiling at the memory, or smiling at her?

"Hey." It's the voice like silk that speaks at the back of my head. It's her.

Her eyes shine at me like the stars, her long black hair mixing with the night. The black sundress to her body begging me to rip it off.

"Hey." I answer. She skips the other sunbeds, and sits on me instead, tucking her legs close on either side of mine. The feeling of her body again makes my heart stop.

She leans in slowly, my hand naturally raising to embrace her cheek as she puts her lips to mine.

"I missed you." I say, voice low compared to the storm that rages inside me.

"Took you fucking long to admit it, bastard." She smacks down on my chest, and my hand falls on her ass, pulling her sharply up against me. A satisfied sigh rises from her lips as her thighs fit at the sides of my waist - the warmth of her pelvis grinding across the hardness of mine.

Jessica reaches down to hike up her dress, bending to quickly roll the thong down her leg. I shove down my boxers and kick them off before I yank her tight against me again. 

She spreads her legs as she lowers her waist onto mine. I thrust up and her moan echos inside my ear - spreading through me in chills.

I feel the heat of her engulfing me, lighting me up from within. I breathe her scent in deep, a growl rumbling up as she rides the intensifying rhythm of my thrusts.

I fucking love her.

My grip tightens on her hips, and I stare up at the beauty of her, her moans ringing in my head like singing of angels.

"Don't you ever fucking leave me again." I grab the back of her neck, pulling her close as I drive in deeper.

"No fucking chance," Her nails pierce in my chest, slowly dragging down. "I'm never letting you go."

My hands hunger for her skin, and before I know it, I ripped her dress apart. I toss aside the shreds, and run my palms down her bare back before grabbing her ass. I squeeze so tight I can feel her pulse in fingers, pulling her even closer every time my pelvis smacks with hers.

My body becomes a flame that dances perfectly with hers. I feel the pleasure stretching out the arch of my spine as Jessica straightens up in front of me. My arms clench as I slam her up and down to our rhythm.

"Oh god," Jessica's control over her moans shatters, and the beautiful pitches blow my mind. I feel my entire body rock into hers as we explode, and the world lights up.

I blink my eyes, and realize it's the lights turned on above us. I look down to see the entire living room's crowd frozen shocked out in the porch. Stephanie bursts out in front, frothing.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!"