Stephanie: Bathing Suits

Lora blinks at Damien slowly. "Swim where?"

"In the pool outside. You're so new here," Damien winks at her, his shirtless state seemingly adding to her confusion.

"I don't have a bathing suit," Lora replies.

"Oh, but I do," Cassie smiles, taking Lora's hand and then mine.

"So, are we doing this?" I ask, looking at Lora, who smiles and shrugs.

"Why not? I'm already drunk. It'll freshen me up."

"Girl, you're drunk," I click my tongue at her.

"I think it does you wonders to loosen up a bit," Cassie winks at her. In response, I playfully pinch Cassie's ass. She smiles and winks back at me.

Cassie leads us into her room and shuts the door behind us.

"Maybe lock it this time?"

"Pretty and smart," Cassie kisses my lips and then turns to lock the door.

"Show her the closet, Stephanie. You know where everything is," Cassie says as she removes her sports bra, sprawls on the bed, and retrieves a spliff from the ashtray on the nightstand. The lighter flickers, Cassie takes a breath, and the earthy scent fills the room.

I join her for a drag, then take Lora's hand and guide her to the closet room.

"Wow," Lora's mouth opens wide as she takes in the circular room. I had a similar reaction the first time I saw it. Dresses hang on hangers, shelves are filled with shoes, and three full closets are stocked with bras and underwear.

Each of us selects our two favorites to present to Cassie.

"Which colors?" I inquire.

"You in red, her in blue," Cassie responds amidst a cloud of smoke.

I playfully strip naked, casting a flirtatious glance at Cassie until I notice Lora's discomfort.

"You can dress in the closet if you're more comfortable," Cassie smirks at her.

"Nah, it's fine," Lora turns to me, and I unzip her dress.

"So, how far did you two go?" Cassie asks as Lora lowers the dress to her ankles.

"We undressed together in front of you," I reply.

"What, not even a kiss?" Cassie raises an eyebrow.

"Lora is saving herself. She knows that if she succumbs to my charms, there's no turning back," I laugh, and Lora joins in.

"Well, you two are bound to kiss at some point. You're both sexy and sharing the same room. It's unavoidable," Cassie remarks.

"Maybe attractive people don't have to sleep with each other every time they're in close proximity?" I retort.

"Really? I thought that's what being human was all about," Cassie shrugs.

"It is kind of funny that you gave up half of them, though," Lora laughs.

"I gave up one half to gain the better one," Cassie rises from the bed with her feline grace, unabashedly inspecting Lora's naked body.

"I mean, no man gets as pretty as this."

Lora's cheeks flush slightly as she looks down and pulls up the blue bikini bottom.

Cassie drops back onto the bed with a self-satisfied smile, puffing on her spliff.

"Come on, get to it then."

"To what?" I narrow my eyes at her, and she meets them with the predatory calm that I've both feared and loved.

"To kiss."