Damien: The Music Business

Guilt starts weighing on my chest as I watch Jessica drift closer to John.

"Hey guys!" Stephanie calls in the worst timing ever. I look up to see her and Lora coming out to the poolside.

"Hey, how was your test?"

"Horrible." Stephanie answers, and Lora gives me a little thumb up behind her. I smile back at her. I swim to the ledge and swing myself out of the water.

"Missed you." I smile at Lora and lean to kiss her. She holds my face as our lips meet, caressing my wet skin.

"Seems you were doing fine." She teases, smirking at me.

"Trust me, it's been a headache. I am supposed to record, but so far we're just waiting for her to get inspired."

"You're starting to get it." Jessica comments behind me.

"Wow, that sounds like a big deal." Lora smiles at me.

"See? You should listen to your girlfriend and stop complaining." Jessica says.

"If Lora's here, I have no complaints. Take as long you like. Find your elusive muse."

"Oh, those are standards for an artist to work in." Jessica grins, and looks sideways at John.

"You wanna get in the pool?" I ask them.

"Can we get bathing suits, Cassie?" Stephanie asks.

"Sure, you know where they are." Cassie replies.

"Aren't you joining us?" Stephanie sounds low key offended.

"Nah, I'm good in the water."

"I think you had enough threesomes Stephanie." I say, and Cassie laughs. Stephanie flicks me off, and Lora gives me another kiss before they go in.

"Did you have a threesome with both of them?" Jessica looks to Cassie.

"Mhm."

"So you fucked both your brothers' girlfriends at the same time?"

"Mhm."

"Impressive."

"Thank you." Cassie winks.

"Oh my god, did you actually find someone with your twisted sense of accomplishment?" I stare at them, a little terrified.

"We're like sisters now." Jessica announces in excitement.

"At least that's more age appropriate." Cassie grins and shakes her head.

"Cassie always wanted a sister. She used to put Damien in a dress when he was little." John says with an evil smile.

"No she didn't." I frown at him. Cassie doesn't approve though. I look at her, and see she's got her cheeks red and puffed, trying to hold back her laughter.

"Oh come on!" I glare at her, and she bursts into laughing.

"It was just a phase Damien. Don't take it so hard, it put you in touch with your feminine side..." She justifies, and John and Jessica join her laughter. She puts her hand on his arm as they do.

The girls come back outside, and the sight of Lora makes me forget all about their pestering. She wears a white bikini, and it fits her so well I regret that there are so many people here.

Lora pauses in front of me, and Stephanie walks past us, and slips into the water beside John. She clings to his arm, and gives him a long kiss.

I look at Lora and she smiles at me, her cheeks flushing.

"You look like an angel." I smile at her, and she wraps her arms around my neck. I sweep her off the floor into my embrace, and walk with her to the poolside.

"No, not again!" She clings tight on my shoulders.

"Too late." I say, hugging her tight as I jump in the water.

I stand in the water and she floats on me, hugging my waist with her legs under the water. I feel the softness of her thighs against my hips, pressing against me as I kiss her. She pulls closer to me, whispering in my ear.

"Maybe we should go upstairs?"

"I'd like that." I answer with a smile, she takes my hand as we go out the pool.

"I'll be chilling upstairs for a while." I tell Jessica before going inside.

"Take your time love, it's the music business." She calls after me.

I smirk to Lora, pulling her close against my side.

I can get used to this line of work.