Stephanie: The Threesome

Lora and I exchange a long, awkward glance. I shake off the tension and quickly reach for Cassie's spliff.

"Do you want me to pick your-"

Lora interrupts me by turning me around and pressing her lips against mine. I'm taken aback, my mouth opens in surprise, and our tongues meet. It takes a moment for me to process what's happening, but then I respond eagerly, entwining my tongue with hers.

We break apart simultaneously, both breathless.

"That was..." Cassie slides between us, her hand creeping up my spine. "Intense."

Her fingers wrap around the back of my neck, pulling me in for a kiss. I surrender to her grasp, but my gaze meets Lora's. Slowly, Cassie releases me and turns to Lora. She looks at me over her shoulder, then focuses her piercing green eyes on Lora and kisses her.

Cassie passionately explores Lora's lips with long, wet brushes of her own. Then she pulls away, gently stroking Lora's cheek. Cassie's fingers run along our hips, and then she removes her boxers.

"I think that's too fast for me..." Lora stammers. Cassie and I laugh.

"Relax. You did well for now. I'm just getting dressed," Cassie reassures her.

Cassie walks into her closet and returns with a bikini proudly displaying the U.S flag across her feminine curves. She looks at each of us in the colors she chose and smiles with satisfaction.

"What do you think?" After receiving our approval, Cassie places her hand on her waist and looks at Lora inquisitively.

"I think you should be a model," Lora blushes.

"I am a model," Cassie replies nonchalantly. Sometimes I can't stand her.

"So, are we heading downstairs or...?" I glance between the two of them.

"You know you can go downstairs whenever you like," Cassie says, toying with the lower string of her bikini.

"You're so patriotic, it's hard to resist," I say, running my index finger across the flag on her breasts.

"Be careful with the teasing. I'm so turned on I might explode on the two of you," Cassie maintains her model-like pose, and I continue tracing down her stomach with my fingertip.

"How enticing," I playfully tug at the string of her underwear with a curl of my finger. Cassie remains still, but I can feel the heat radiating from her.

"Sorry, Lora, we're a bit pent-up. Damien interrupted us twice tonight," I realize that Lora might be getting more involved than she had intended.

"Don't worry. It's like looking at a pair of Amazons," Lora responds, and the three of us burst into laughter.

"What about you? Aren't you an Amazon?" Cassie turns to Lora and locks eyes with her.

"No, not an Amazon, for sure..."

"Would you like to be?" Cassie gently strokes the back of Lora's hand. "It's not as complicated as society taught you. Just natural, primal, female empowerment."

Lora shudders, her eyelids fluttering, and then she looks from Cassie to me. And then they kiss. Cassie takes my hand, bites my bottom lip, and then allows Lora and me to kiss. I feel Cassie's hand on my lower back, and I see her other hand on Lora's, leading the three of us to the bed.

With skillful fingers, Cassie unties the strings of my bikini while I straddle Lora. I hear her gasp in my ear as I trail my lips down her neck

. My fingers slip inside her bra, caressing her nipple before I remove the shoulder strap. Cassie's fingertips glide across my ass and thighs as she removes my bottom.

Her touch brushes against my legs like a feather, igniting a growing heat within me. Cassie grabs my hips with her strong hands, and before I realize it, I'm lying on the bed with my back against the mattress. She squeezes my breast in her palm and kisses my neck. Lora comes to my other side and meets my lips.

I feel Lora's tentative hand exploring me for the first time. Her fingers appreciate the softness of my inner thigh, slowly climbing up to the wet and warm area. A moan escapes me as she finds the right spot.

"Oh, I knew you had it in you," I say, and Lora laughs, giving me another kiss. Cassie licks her way down to my other breast. Her fingers join Lora's, providing them with confidence and guidance to my sweet spots. I pull Cassie's hair, moaning into her mouth as her fingers slip inside me.

She breaks the kiss with a mischievous smile and moves down to kiss my other lips. Pleasure twists my body against the mattress. I pull Lora closer and suck her tongue into my mouth while Cassie swirls her tongue around.

I moan, tugging at Cassie's hair and pressing into her face. My legs tighten around her shoulders, and my spine arches as waves of pleasure surge through me. My eyes roll back, and in my mind, I see flashes of blue and red like Fourth of July fireworks.

The orgasm electrifies me. I release my legs from around Cassie, grab handfuls of her ass, and pull her up to sit on my face. She positions her knees on either side of my head and moves to the rhythm intensifying within me.

Just as my head starts spinning from her intoxicating scent, I feel Lora's tongue meet mine. Cassie stretches and moans as the three of us sprawl breathless across the bed.