1

Phone Nicknames :
TheGreatestPianist - Louis
Violet - Violet
MarMar - Marlon
HenchBrody - Brody
MadScientist - Mitch
MiniMitch - Willy
CountryGinger - Ruby
AuthorWannabe - Aasim
CookieMama - Omar
GabeGarcia - Gabriel
Mariana - Mariana
MinnieMouse - Minerva

Chapter 1

----------------
"Louis !"

"Yeah !" He shouted back , lifting his lazy head from his slumber .

"Louis !" His mother obviously didn't hear him .

Louis became irritated , shouting louder now .
"Yeah !!"

She must be deaf or something because she didn't hear a thing .
"Louis !"

Louis rolled his eyes , taking a deep breath and screamed so the whole neighbourhood could hear.
"Yeah !!!"

"Jesus Christ Louis can you not hear me !" His mother shouted back , Louis scoffed as he heard her coming up the stairs . She flung open the door and frown , he was still in bed .
"You're going to be late ."

Louis groaned , digging his head further into his pillow in order to block out his mother's voice . After constant nagging he finally got out of bed and got dressed in his school uniform in a matter of seconds .

He looked at himself in the mirror , flashing a wink at his reflection . His phone pinged in his pocket as he made his way into the kitchen , a lovely plate of toast and Jam were sitting there .

Louis laughed at the name he had put his best friends as .

MarMar: Well everyone guess whose late again .

HenchBrody: violet ?

Violet : no dipshit I'm here . Do you even pay attention to our group ?

CountryGinger : it's Louis .

Louis couldn't help but chuckle at his friends , this kind of happened every morning . He quickly texted back to the group chat whilst nibbling on the slice of toast .

TheGreatestPianist: I'm coming , I'll be 5 minutes .

AuthorWannabe: more like 50 .

Louis laughed again , placing his phone down to munch on the rest of his breakfast .
"Eat it on the way to school , you've got 10 minutes ."

Louis' voice was muffled through the toast but his mum figured out what he said . He kissed her cheek and exited the house , grabbing his bag on the way out. The neighbourhood was quite quiet , not a lot of kids really play out on the streets . Probably because of technology, but still it was quiet . Only the old folks really come out to sprinkle their flowers on the front lawn .

"Hello Mr and Mrs Everett . You doing okay ?" He said , now on the crusts on his toast . The tall man waved back , turning off his hose . The short haired woman waved at him with her muddy hands .

"Morning Louis , are you going to be late again ?" Mr Everett asked , walking towards the teenaged boy .
"And for the last time , it's Lee"

Louis gave him a warm smile and nodded .
"Loud and clear Lee ." He said , clicking his fingers and checking his watch . He gasped slightly and Lee laughed .

"Better get running . Have a good day Louis ." Lee chuckled , going back to watering his plants . Louis waved to the couple and ran to the school . On his way he past an alleyway like everyday . He slows down , looking into the darkness and saw the same person that's there . Their baseball cap covered their face , Louis has never actually seen their face before . Not properly.
He always stops by just to see if he could get a glimpse of its face atleast once .

The dark skinned boy shrugged , pulling his bag over his shoulder and continued to run towards his school.

The large metal gate with the words 'Ericson's High school ' printed onto it soon came to view as Louis started to brake sweat . He soon entered , finding his group of friends.

"Bout time buddy ." Marlon patted his back , making room in the circle .
"This must be your record , 2 minutes earlier than last time ."

"Bet he was stalking that weirdo ." Violet assumed , crossing her arms as she knew she was right .

"Hey c'mon Vi , we don't even know them ." Louis said , panting and sweating .
"Heck , I don't even know if it's a boy or a girl ."

"I'm guessin it's a gal ." Ruby announced .
"What bout y'all ?"

"Hmmm ." Violet has to think , she doesn't see the person every day like Louis . She took a vague guess .
"I'm betting that it's a girl too ."

Louis nodded in agreement . He too thought it is a girl , well he hoped it would be .

"God .. it sounds like someone's having a baby ." Brody snickered , earning a cheeky wink from the mullet boy .
"Not funny Mar ."

"Just get married already ." Aasim said through his book , rolling his eyes at the conversation the group was having .
"I'm guessing a boy ."

Brody nodded at his statement .
"Me too ."

"Maybe we should ask it ." Minnie hopped into the conversation , getting to her feet after leaning against a tree .

"Minnie , it's a person . Not an alien ." Louis explained , not really liking the labels his friends were giving to the person they haven't met yet .
"But yeah we should totally ask the person. Every time I pass that alleyway , I never see their face ."

"Creepy ." Mitch chuckled , cracking his knuckles unnecessarily. Violet cringed at the sound .
"I'm not guessing , I don't wanna lose my money ." He dropped out his vote .

Marlon sighed and let out a small laugh .
"To even the score , I'm guessing a boy too ."

The bell rang , signalling that it was time for class . The group groaned , picking up their belongings and making their way to their classes .

"See you in a bit guys ." Louis said his goodbyes , patting himself from the group as he entered his math class . It was unfair that the rest of his friends were in the same class and he was the only one by himself . He sat down next to Mariana , who he talked to a little bit .

"Hey Lou ." She greeted , smiling widely . He returned the smile , placing his bag down underneath his desk .
"What were you guys talking about this morning , Gabe mentioned the person in that alleyway ."

The person was well known as the weirdo in this school . They never show their face , and they never leave that alleyway . Sometimes Louis thinks they're dead because he saw them sitting in the same position for atleast 2 days .
"We were wondering if they were a boy or girl . Violet says she's going to ask them later on today ."

Mariana giggled .
"Do you mind if me and Gabe tag along ?" Louis nodded with a smile .

"Wait . What about Sarah ?" Louis asked , realisation hit him when he remembered the 'beef' they've had previously.
"Ohhh ... never mind ."

He didn't really know the whole story behind those two . The last time he saw them together , they were arguing about cantaloupe . Those two had never really been best friends .
"You two going to make up again ?"

Mariana shrugged , pulling out a pencil .
"Probably , that's how it always ends up ." They two had to turn to the front as the teacher came through . Louis laid back into his chair , awaiting for the torture show to start .