Ronan O'Boyle - Benefaction (NehpetsEnal)

Ronan, I really what to like you and believe you must carry some extraordinary burden.

Only five minutes ago, you were heralded as an unlikely hero.

No one it seems could or wanted to believe you were capable of such a selfless deed.

Almost any normal man would have turned his back and walked away, without looking back.

Not you though Ronan, you were prepared to sacrifice your life to save a child from those Comanche scum, a truly noble deed.

On the one hand a hero, on the other a villain, even your brother Strop can't comprehend your actions and struggles with your bad.

Billy left you for dead, but when back in town you bit the hand that fed you, this was surely more than some form of divisive revenge on the Kid.

Our sweet Rue paid a heavy price for your deceit, you left her in emotional tatters, now she's seeking revenge by any another name and plans to tell your wife of the seductive, adulterous games you've played.

Young man, I don't know what it is that drives you to push the panic button but take care, my friend, for I've no wish to see you in an early grave.

Let me know if there is anything I can do, to help ease your pain.

Even if you're run out of town, I'll find a place for you to hang your boots until you clear your head, I won't kick a man, good or bad when he's down.

Denver