Chapter 10: Men are not cute

***Sky's POV***

"Dude, I am screwed," Tyson said as we walked down the hallway.

"Is that so? Why?" I asked, grabbing a piece of my granola bar and eating it.

"Well, you know my parents' "arrangement" right?" he asked.

"Yeah," I responded with my mouth full of granola.

"Well, they already found one," he said, his shoulders deflating in defeat.

"What!" I asked in bewilderment. "Did you try to get out of it?"

"I did, but they didn't budge. I am officially screwed," he responded, throwing his hands in the air for effect.

"Man, i'm sorry," I responded sympathetically, patting his shoulder. We kept walking down a hallway and for some reason unbeknownst to us, everybody was quiet. I noticed that someone was thrown in the floor and Mitzy was hovering over them. As we walked closer, I heard what she was saying to the person.

"You better not tell anyone about what you saw. Especially Belissa, or else..." she growled. With a confused glance sent in tyson's way, I walked closer and once I saw who it was, my granola fell out of my hand.

"Mitzy, You idiot!" I sneered at her, grabbing her by the shoulder and ripping her away from Bloom. I saw her on the floor, with her eyes closed and probably unconscious. Fear settled in my stomach and I kneeled on the floor beside her, immediately checking the back of her head.

Thankfully, she wasn't bleeding, even though she was getting awfully cold. I stood up from the floor and looked inside an opened locker, where a purple hoodie stood in the edge of it. I took it from Bloom's locker and I kneeled down beside her again.

"Ugh, why all of the sudden you're so interested in her?" Mitzy's disgusted voice said.

"Because this girl already suffered twice from a concussion and she suffered a coma. You know that and I think we all know that throwing her against the floor was not a smart idea!" I exclaimed, my voice increasing until I was screaming at her.

"That was so low of you, Mitzy. You knew that and yet you used it against her. And for what?" I said, picking up Bloom from the floor. She glared at me for a second before snorting and crossing her arms across her chest.

"Well of course Sky; tell my dearest I am so sorry," she said sarcastically, flipping her hair before turning around and stomping off.

I shifted Bloom in my arms so her head was resting on my shoulder. I turned to Tyson, who was looking at me with an eyebrow raised. "Dude, seriously, since when are you so worried about this girl? She your girlfriend or something?" he asked.

I turned around and shook my head as I walked, Tyson following beside me. "No. You know the girl I told you about?" I asked him.

"Yeah, the one who got assaulted?" he asked back.

"Yeah, this is her. I'm just worried she might not wake up easily from this blow," I muttered, looking down at Bloom's pale face. When we reached the nurse's office, Tyson opened the door for me. "I'll wait for you in English. I'll save you a seat," he said, waving goodbye before stepping out the door and letting it close behind him.

"What happened to her?" the nurse asked, strapping gloves on as I laid Bloom on the bed.

"Somebody threw her to the floor and she fell unconscious. She recently had suffered from a coma and a concussion," I responded.

"I'll check her," she said, stepping beside Bloom and grabbing her head gently, rotating it slightly as she checked it.

"Alright, I'll go back to class now," I said half-heartedly, giving a quick wave to the nurse before turning around and leaving.