Chapter 31: A dragon necklace

*** The trix's POV***

"Augh! Daphne!" Darcy screeched so loudly, Icy had to plug her ears with her fingers.

"Darcy! Level down, you nearly bursted my ear drums..." Icy responded irritably from her bed as she put down her phone. Darcy marched into the room with a murderous look in her eyes while gripping the small crystal ball in her hand. "That that that nymph destroyed my pendant! How dare she tamper with our plans!" she screamed in frustration and threw the crystal ball at her bed.

"Whoa whoa whoa! Careful! I'm not getting you another travel sized crystal ball! That's the only one we have beside the big one!" Stormy said.

"I don't care! Bloom went to that pathetic sister of hers and Daphne destroyed the pendant. How will blonde boy become infatuated with her without it?" Darcy exclaimed.

Icy sat up in her bed. "Wait what? Hand me the ball," she said and twisted her fingers, making the ball float to her hands. She looked into it for five minutes, observing Bloom.

"That's it... Bring her," Icy concluded.

"Are you sure?" Darcy asked. "Do you want to do it now?"

"Why not? she has been useless to us for so long and I am growing impatient of this crap!" Icy screamed in an icy voice.

***Bloom's POV***

I was singing to the top of my lungs in my bedroom when I got a phone call. "Did the princess purposely ignore us or are we such common peasants that you forgot us?" A male voice answered.

"Will? Oh hey, what's up?"

"We're just fine. Too bad we missed out on camp huh? It would have been awesome to show off my guns." Will said arrogantly. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "So hey, what are you doing? Mirta and I are at the school alone doing some drills, wanna join? It's been a while since we've had our special training sessions," he invited.

I sat up from my bed and shut down my computer. "I'll go," I responded.

"Meet me in the basketball courts in fifteen minutes."

***

"Why the hell am I wearing your specialist suit?" I asked in disbelief as I stepped out of the locker room.

"Cuz' darling you look fabulous," Will said in a mocking fashionista tone.

Mirta rolled her eyes. "All fashion tastes aside, it's actually very helpful in combat," she explained. I looked at myself. "But fairies don't need suits. this is useless." I responded. I had the tight blue jumpsuit with the white cape and boxer gloves.

"I know, but we're using magic and that suit doesn't break or burn-"

"Or disintegrate completely..." Will interrupted her.

"Yes... or disintegrate completely when hit by magic. Your clothes will," Mirta explained.

"Well now I'm a little scared..." I muttered. If we were going to be using magic so strong it could disintegrate my clothes, then I wonder what it would do to me. Would it leave nasty, first degree burns on me like the time I sparred with Daphne? Or would it knock me unconscious with nasty cuts on my face?

"Don't be. But first of all, what would you do if my oh so lovely group of classmates came to earth and attacked school?" Mirta asked.

I pondered about it for a second. I couldn't use magic, I didn't have my winx- my power, therefore, would be pathetically weak- and I knew nothing about combat save for the lessons I received a while ago in red fountain.