016

Leah's pov-
Today is the first day of junior year, I looked at myself in the mirror one last time before I walked downstairs. I fixed my shirt and tied it into a knot. I straightened my skirt and fixed my hair. I sat on my bed and slipped on my sandals. I put on my watch and a couple rings, "Hold your head up high Leah." I said to myself and I grabbed my backpack. I walked downstairs to see my dad and my uncles with floor plans on the table.

"Hey there is the junior, breakfast is on the counter." I grabbed a plate and scooped some fruit and a grabbed a cup of coffee that was already poured for me. "What are you guys looking at?" "Floor plans for the hospital." I ate some fruit and drank my coffee in peace. Michael said "You look cute today." "Thanks." I looked at the time and I said "Okay well the bus should be here soon so I'm going to go." "Leah hold on."

My dad grabbed the chalkboard that said my name and grade, "C'mon the usual picture." "Yes of course." I stood in our front yard and he snapped the photo. "Perfect! My beautiful daughter!" I smiled and handed him the chalk board. I waved bye to them and I left to go to the bus. Once I got on I sat next to Bella and she said "Hey how was your summer." "It was summer. I had a summer romance but it ended." "Oof that sucks." "It's not like I'm ever going to see him again."

We pulled into high school and as soon as I got my schedule in the office I ran into someone I thought I would never see again.