011

Leah's pov-
"I swear I'm not crazy, but showers in a hotel hit differently." I came out of the bathroom with my hair up in a towel and my outfit for tonight. Which was a nude skirt and a white wrap T-shirt. I already did my makeup which was foundation, some nude eyeshadow and some mascara. My dad said "No honey you are not." I took my hair out of the towel, and suddenly Calum walked in from his room.

He had on black skinny jeans, a white button up shirt and a black blazer. He said "Jesus y'all take forever to get ready." I laughed and said "Can I use your blow dryer in your room because Luke is hogging our bathroom." He sighed and said "Go ahead." "Thanks bud." I went into their bathroom to see Michael fixing his jacket.

Michael was in black skinny jeans, a black T-shirt and a black blazer. I plugged in their blow dryer and started to dry my hair Michael rolled his eyes and said "Guess I'm getting kicked out of my own bathroom." I blew him a kiss and said "Love you."

Once my hair was blow dried it was straight and I smiled. "Perfect." I walked to my room and saw Luke was now ready in a black button up shirt, black skinny jeans and a black blazer. My dad was in a grey shirt, black skinny jeans, and a black blazer. He threw on a necklace and I laughed "Okay y'all give me a second, because I didn't realize the memo was black skinny jeans." My dad rolled his eyes and said "Get on your shoes." "Okay."

I pulled out a pair of wedges and slipped them on. I stood up and Luke said "Wow you are normal people height now." "Ha ha ha." I rolled my eyes and started to walk towards and I tripped. Michael caught me and said "Is wedges the best options." "Umm yeah it's the only thing that goes with this outfit." They all looked at each other and I said "I won't break anything boys."