05

Leah's pov-
Once we entered Calum's office, he took me to an exam room, I immediately went into the chair. Calum clicked on his computer and said finally "So three out of four wisdom teeth." "Yep, I'm a special one." He chuckled and said "So I won't remove them today but we are going to schedule the appointment and I'm gonna just look at them." "Okay."

He rolled over to me and put on gloves and a mask while lowing the chair. He turned on the light over me and I opened my mouth. He was doing his usual thing and said "Okay they look good but we should pull them both they screw up your teeth." He started to lift the chair, and he threw away his mask and gloves. "So I'll figure out that appointment with your father."

"Okay." He smiled and said "Are you just going to your dads office?" "Yep." "Okay see ya at home." I smiled and left his office, once I got into the waiting room I saw a boy. He was tall with brown hair and brown eyes, he said "Excuse me miss?" I looked at him and he said "Yes you." "What do you want?" "Umm is this Doctor Hoods office?" "Yes it is." He smiled and said "I already knew that, I just needed a reason to talk to a cute girl."

I blushed and said "Well I have to go meet with my dad but I wish I could stay and talk." He handed me his phone and said "Enter your number and we can continue this conversation if you want?" "Yes I do." I entered my phone number and he smiled, "Leah huh? I'm Chris." I smiled and said "Nice to met ya, well use that number for only good uses." "Oh I plan to."

I smiled again, how is this boy winning my heart so fast. "Well I should probably go before my dad freaks out." "Okay well I will text you soon." "Okay." I left the office and started to head down the elevator to my dad's floor. How can a boy already make myself smile like an idiot and get me to develop these feelings.