024

Leah's pov-
I got changed into a pair of sweatpants and a shirt. I walked downstairs and Luke saw me and said "Sit on the couch." I went onto the couch as they all stood in front of me. "Leah, What the hell! We trusted you to be home alone and you invite your ex boyfriend over so you guys can what? Hook up, have sex, get pregnant with his kid!" "We just hooked up and I'm sorry." Michael sighed and Luke said "Are you normally sexually active?" "Only with Griffin."

"Jesus Christ tomorrow you have a gynecologist appointment because we want you to be safe." Replied my dad and Calum said "We're not mad we are just disappointed. So we've decided for a month you will be coming to the hospital until we can trust you again." "Okay." I got up and walked upstairs to my bedroom.

I went into my bathroom and I started to wash my face. I was going to walk into my dad's bedroom to tell him goodnight. Where I saw him starring at a photo of my mom. He said "This year has gone by in a blur, I know we haven't spoken in so long, dear. Today seems everything is going wrong here, I'm looking for the way things were."

He started to cry and he said "You would already be laughing at me and calling me tragic, because everything in disarray. This house was full of magic when you were here. Now it just seems hormonal and stressed since you went away. We are all full of questions on how to raise a teenage daughter, because me and the boys are full of them." I started to cry now silently and he continued "I'll carry on the way you told me, but I have no choice to not do that. I'm missing how you are not here to hold me, when it's silent I can hear your voice. My only question is I wish you were here Carrie."

He sat down the picture and I turned around and I saw my uncle Calum. He said "Leah are you okay?" "No." He pulled me into a hug and brought me into my dad's room. He said "I think you too need some alone time." He sat me on the bed and I saw him crying and he saw me crying. We both went into each other's arms and he said "I'm sorry I'm not giving you the life me and Carrie were going to give you." "Dad I'm sorry I am not the perfect daughter."

"You are the perfect daughter I'm not the perfect father." We both hugged each other and we were still sobbing. Suddenly I felt a cold wipe on my arm and a pinch, I turned around to see Luke putting a band aid on me and Calum doing the same to my dad. They both said "Go to sleep you too."