04

Leah's pov-
Me and Luke made our way downstairs to Ashton's practice, once we stopped at his door. He said "Here is his office, have fun." "Thanks Luke." He nodded and I opened the door, there stood my father in his scrubs with his doctor coat. "Hello my daughter." "Hi Dad." He hugged me and I hugged him back, once we released he said "Let's go get this over with." I smiled and we went back to his office area.

"So Luke told me what happened." "Oh shit I can explain." "Yeah no cavities but he did schedule an appointment with Calum to get your wisdom teeth pulled maybe." "Yeah, I knew that." He laughed and said "You have to chill Leah." "Sorry I'm just an anxiety filled teenager."

He smiled and said "It's okay." We entered the exam room and he said "So I'll do your normal checkup than I'll bring my nurse to do the Questions with you and all that Jazz." "Sounds chill." I got up on the little table and he said "Any concerns?" "Nope." He smiled and than said "Let's start."

He listened to my heartbeat, the usual blood pressure, took my temperature, looked into my ears and eyes. "Okay lay down on your back." I laid down and he felt my stomach and said "Okay you look good, I will bring in my nurse." He left to go get his nurse Kennedy. She came in shortly and smiled, "So Leah still no boyfriend." "Yep." "No drugs and partying." "Yep." She smiled and said "That was easy."

She left and soon before I knew it my dad came back with Calum. He said "So my daughter you have to get a shot." "Goddamit. Why is Calum here?" "To hold you down." "Aw fuck." I slapped my hand on my face and he said "Honey I already know how you get." "No I've been better." "Last time you started to cry when we mentioned it and had a full blown anxiety attack." I sighed and said "Your messing with me their is no shot."

As much as I kept denying it, I knew it was probably coming. I felt my chest getting tight and I noticed Calum coming towards me and the tears started to fall. He immediately hugged me and said "It's okay, it's okay. It will be okay." I noticed that my skin felt cold and I said "Calum no I don't want this." Suddenly a pinched happened and Calum said "Well it just happened." I looked on my left arm and saw a bandaid.

My dad smiled and I said "Son of a bitch." He laughed and said "Maybe you need to spend less time with my mom." "Ya think." He laughed again and said "Calum she is all yours." "Okay, c'mon little Irwin." I said "Hey dad can we have Asian for dinner?" "Maybe I don't know." I followed Calum out of the office towards his.