16. Sand And The Sun

Enjoy the chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment. The more votes means more content for all of you! I upload 2-3 chapters daily.

*Pictured above: Warm beach*

*Jason's POV*

I woke up the next day, alone. Flynn was nowhere to be seen. I still really wanted to talk to him to explain everything that was happening and to apologize, but it seems like he doesn't even want to see my face.

I get up and get dressed. I hear a knock at the door. "Hey Emma, what's up? I ask, opening the door. "Is Flynn around? We're all going to the beach today and I wanted to invite you and Flynn" She says with an upbeat tone.

"I don't know Emma, I'm not really feeling the beach today.." I say as she looks at me in disappointment. But We're in NYC! You have to come!" She says in a depressed voice. "Alright Alright, fine" I agree with a smirk on my face. She smiles at me.

No matter what, Emma has always been here for me and always managed to pull me out of my depression. I can't thank her enough. "Thanks Jason!" She says, giving me a hug. "Everyone's leaving in third-ty minutes so be ready!" She responds before leaving. I shut the door and plop down on my bed.

"Someone please f*****g kill me now" I say in a mumble. while laying on my stomach with my face pressed against the pillow. After a few minutes of sitting there, I decide to get up and get ready. I head to the bathroom. "Oh my gosh." I mumble under my breath. This bathroom must be big enough for a cult of people.

I can't believe I went from leaking ceilings to luxurious bathrooms and five star hotels. Even though it's only for a little bit, I am going to enjoy this while it lasts. I get in the enormous shower. There is already shampoo and conditioner in the bathroom. I open it and smell the product.

It has a citrus scent with a hint of lemon fragrance. Well it's probably better than what I bought, seeing how I'm broke as hell and my shampoo is from a drugstore brand. I turn on the water, letting it run down on my face. I always loved taking showers. It's like a thinking process for me and right now? I definitely need it.

I take my luxurious shampoo from the shelf and squirt some of the product in my hands. It's like an orange cream. It looks like it has sparkle inside of it. I put it inside my hair, running my hands through my hair in order to spread the product. I then proceed to use the conditioner that came with the shampoo. I slick my hands through my hair, creating a silky smooth coat over my hair.

After my shower, I grab a change of clothes and put my swimming shorts on. I take a towel from the closet and grab a small bag to put all my things in as I head out.

I wait in the lobby, as Emily and Emma approach. "Hey Larson!" They shout to me, walking up to me. "Hey" I say. "Ooh what's that smell? It smells amazing!" Emily says, grabbing my head and sniffing me. "Emma smell his hair! it smells like fruit!" She says to Emma, who then begins sniffing me.

"I want a sniff too!" I hear someone say from behind. Troy? he puts one of his arms around my waist pulling me close to his body. Emma and Emily back up as he does this and look at each other in confusion. He takes my hair in one of his hands, sniffing the fruity citrus fragrance emitting from my head while still holding his arm around my waist.

"I- I used a orange citrus fragranced shampoo" I say, stuttering and mumbling my words very shyly. Troy laughs a little bit, sending the warmth of his breath down my neck. I get chills throughout my body. Why do I feel this way around him? I've never felt like this before. Not even with Flynn.

What am I supposed to do in this moment? Push Troy away? I have to admit, he is being a bit pushy towards me even when I told him I'm not sure how I feel about being with him right now. I've never seen this side of him. Wait.. so does anyone else know he's gay?