30. The Second Phase

Hey everyone! Thanks for making it this far. Enjoy the chapter and dont forget to vote, comment and share! Votes help boost the chance for additional chapters, and potentially a second book. Thanks!

"What's going on?" Flynn questions me.

I'm too petrified to respond, so I sit there looking like a lost soul. He then stands up, exiting the restaurant. Ericka and Emily both look at me with confusion and shock.

*Flynn's POV*

I run after Hannah once again, she's in tears sitting on a bench outside. Hannah what's going on?" I ask her with confusion all over my face.

"You don't get it?" She says while wiping her tears. "I only told Jason about my grandma. He's the only one that knew anything about my parents and my family in general" She says in extreme frustration.

"He tagged my car" She says with an irritated and angry look.

But this couldn't be true, right? Jason would never.

"Hannah, there must be another explanation. Jason wouldn't do something like this" I try to explain to her.

She unlocks her phone and makes a call, ignoring my voice. "Hannah, please there has to be something we're missing" I continue, in a futile attempt to voice my opinion.

"Yes, please. The one by the school" I hear her say, before hanging up.

"Hannah, everything will be sorted out I promise" I say to her, grabbing her hand. "No! You don't get it! Jason did this! He used me and then hurt me, once again. I shouldn't have told him about my family!" She shouts, and walks towards a car that pulls up in the parking lot.

The car drives away, and I walk back inside the restaurant. Jason and everyone look back at me with a concerned expression.

"Sorry guys, looks like dinner's cancelled. Let's get out of here" I say, and we leave the restaurant. I drive them all home, making sure Jason was the last.

"Jason, Hannah said she only told you about her family matters" I say to him, and he stiffens.

"Look, I hate to have to ask this but.. Did you do that to her car?" I say with a pained expression. "N-no of course not" He responds.

"I- I would never-" I stop him, with a kiss on his lips. "Don't worry, I believe you" I respond to him. He gets out of the car and walks towards his house.

I drive home and walk up to my room, falling asleep almost immediately.

*Hannah's POV*

After leaving the restaurant, I notice multiple texts from Mark and Troy.

Troy: "Omg! They are all buying it! What's the next move?"

Mark: "Wow. I didn't expect the first phase to be this successful.. What's next?"

I call Troy and Mark later that night, to explain the second phase. The Uber driver drops me off at the school. I get in my tagged car, and drive back to my house.I notice my dad's home, so I decide to drive to my mom's house that she uses to getaway from him.

I hate dealing with him sometimes.. It's like talking to a brick wall. And if he seen my car like this, I'd be dead.

I arrive at my mom's house and park in the garage next to my other car. I'll have to drive that one for now.. At least until I get my other one re-painted.

I head inside, and walk up to my room. I take out a fresh change of clothes to sleep in, and walk towards the bathroom. I turn on the main hall light, the chandelier lighting up the area.