Chapter 4: "Dreams or memories?"

Start from the beginning

''Year ???, ????''

Cold. Freezing. Darkness. What was happening?
You then saw a light and run in that direction. You woke up, feeling dizzy and tired.
"(F/N) YOU WOKE UP! OH DEAR, WE WERE SO WORRIED" Said your mother, hugging you. You father soon came into view. "Dad, what happened"  "(F/n), you were in a coma. You where hit by a lightning. Are you feeling OK?"
You nodded. "For how long was I here?" "2 months" responded you mother, her eyes red and puffy with tears still rolling down her cheeks.
'Did my powers do this...?' You thought. You saw something standing outside your window, but as soon as you blinked it disappeared. 'Probably hallucinations caused by the coma' you thought.
It all blurred out again.

''Year ????, your house''

You saw yourself going down the stairs, your father screaming with rage, your mother angry  just like him.
They were fighting again. They never physically armed each other, but this time it got violent, resulting with a red hand mark on your father's left cheek and a black eye for your mother.
You went in your bedroom and closed the door. Life was hard at school already, you didn't want it to suck at home too.

~1 person P.O.V~

I woke up, startled by the scream I heard just outside my door.
I ran as fast as I could and opened it.
"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!" I yelled. Everyone in the hall turned around to look at me. Remembering what happened before, I quickly got in my room again and locked the door.
Soon after someone decided to knock on my door.
"Who's there?" I asked.
"Jeff, can I come in?" Jeff? Did he just ask for permission?
"No" I said.
"I DON'T TAKE NO AS AN ANSWER" He said, before completely destroying my door with one of Toby's Hatchets.
"Oh my fucking- ARE YOU SERIOUS JEFF?!" I yelled, stepping closer to him.
"Yeah, now listen to me. Well...Come with me in my room, we need to talk.
Don't worry, Hoodie, Masky, Toby, Jane, BEN, Kate, Liu, Helen, Pup and EJ will be there too". He said before dragging me with him in his room, followed by the ones he called.
"OK so...What the fuck happened? What was that electricity thing that surrounded you?"
He got straight to the point.
"Not waisting time uh?" I said sarcastically looking at my nonexistent watch.
"Please (f/n), *tic* a-answer us" begged Toby.
"Ugh OK, just because you asked".
"OOOH SO IF TOBY ASKS IT'S OK BUT IF I ASK YOU DON'T TALK?!" Yelled Jeff before getting hit in the head by Jane.
"Well, you were  jerk the first time you met her, so it's only fair" Jane said, smiling at me.
I blushed but soon recovered.
"Where do I begin? I don't know if I was born with this ability or if it appeared after some years, I just remember that the first time I used it I was 3" I took a deep breath.
"This powers...I can control them as I like, but unfortunately not when I get angry"
"We saw" muttered  someone  under their breath, but I heard them.
"I-I'm sorry for the chaos I caused, I-I-I didn't m-mean to hurt anyone"
Stupid stuttering shit I thought.
"Anyways, I said I can control it. I can turn this electricity into something more " Physical ", meaning that I can turn this power into a sword, a shield or whatever. It's pretty useful, but deadly". LE GASP.
" Deadly for you?" Asked Helen.
"Yeah, for me and for the ones around me" I took a deep breath and carried on.
"You see, when I was 10 or so, I was struck by a lightning. It was raining, but no thunders could be heard, and no lightning could be seen. I used my powers, probably, and then a lighting hit me. I'm not sure why I was in a coma if I can control electricity, but maybe it was too much for my young me to take. And well, you can guess why it's deadly for you all". I said.
Pup, that was quiet until now, said:
" Are we the only ones that knows this? Does Slender know?" SLENDER! THE DREAMS.
"Yes, he knows. Guys I need to talk to him. Where is he?" I asked.
"We can take you there is you want". Proposed Hoodie.
"We as you proxies?" I asked.
"Yeah, come with us" Answered Masky, taking my hand and dragging me out, followed by Hoodie, Toby and Kate.