"Fuck me " I whispered out, before slapping myself in the face.
"Namjoon, don't hit your precious face" Jin said, holding onto my hands.
I quickly stood up, and ran out the door but I bumped into Yoongi and landed on my ass.
"Oh Namjoon, are you okay?" He said before helping me up.
My eyes roamed his body too.
"Ahhhh" I screamed before running up to my bedroom and locking myself in the bathroom.
I felt uncomfortable and my pants seemed to be getting tighter. Looking down, I could see that I had a boner. I yelled out.
I walked to my bed, stripping myself of my dungarees, just lying there in my Calvin Kleins.
However, stupid me forgot to lock the bedroom door and Jin walked in, as I was lying there, wondering what to do.
"Namjoon are you... Oh" he said , his eyes roaming over my body.
I instantly shot up, trying to cover myself with pillows.
"Are you okay? You looked at all of us and ran away and now you have what looks like a pretty big boner" Jin smirked.
"I'm..I'm fine" I stuttered.
Jin walked over closer to me, before he sat down on the bed beside me.
"Is my baby boy really okay?" He asked, his hand ruffling my hair before he touched my lips and my neck.
I gasped slightly, before nodding.
"So baby boy, tell me , why did you run, and be honest, I don't like bad liars" Jin said.
My eyes widened. "Eo...eomma" I blurted out.
Jin smiled at me, "Joonie, call me eomma when I'm acting like a mom, call me daddy at all other times" he explained.
I gulped. "Da..daddy" I said but it sounded more like a question.
"Good boy.Now tell me what's wrong" he said.

Fuck. How do I explain to the eldest roommate that I finally realised how hot my 6 roommates were and that all 6 of them gave me a boner?
I gulped again before biting on my lip. Jin pulled my lip out of the bite with his finger, and shoved his finger in my mouth instead.
My eyes widened again. "Don't bite your lip, if you need something to bite I'll get you an adult pacifier but use my finger for now" he explained.

"I ran away because you're all too fucking hot" I screamed but as his finger was in my mouth it came out as mumbles.
"What was that Joonie?"he asked, taking his finger out.
"I said I ran away because I finally realized that my 6 roommates are all so fucking hot and that 6 of yous give me a damn boner and I've never had a boner before so I don't know what the fuck to do" I screamed out at him, the other boys probably hearing too.
I looked up to see Jin smirking at me, his tongue stuck between his teeth.
"So you think we're all hot?" Jim laughed slightly as I nodded.
"I mean we all think your hot too" Jin said. "Me? Pfft why me?" I said. "Why not, have you seen yourself Namjoon, you're beautiful" he said , causing me to blush.
"Namjoon..." Jin said , slowly moving closer to me.
"Ye..yes?" I asked, my voice shaking slightly.
"Can I kiss you?" He asked, his lips only centimeters away from mine.
I didn't answer him, I just leaned in and kissed him.
I lost my first kiss to Kim Seokjin. The kiss was better than I expected, it was rough but also smooth and soft and warm, it was inviting.
Jin grabbed my hands placing them above my head with one of his hands before placing his other hand at my hip. Iet my body take over as moans began escaping my lips. Jin moved from my lips to my ear and my neck, placing kisses all over and sucking my skin. I felt like I was in utopia, my body shivering in the best way possible. I don't know how long we made out for but even though it felt like forever , I wished it never stopped.
Sadly, it did. Jin pulled his lips away from mine, leaving me lying there , panting with messy hair.
Jin smirked as he helped me stand up, "it seems that you liked that baby boy" he said and I instantly nodded.
He smirked, kissing my lips once more before he grabbed my hand. Come on, let's go eat breakfast he said as we walked downstairs.

Jin went straight to the food which Yoongi was currently minding , and I sat down at the table, my mind still a mess, not even realizing that I was still only wearing my t-shirt and boxers.
"You bitch, you made out with him" Hoseok said, causing me to look up.
"You promised you wouldn't" Jimin whined.
"Hyung!" Yoongi shouted .
I blinked rapidly.
"How..how.." I began talking, my voice still broken.
"How did they know?" Jin asked, walking to me with a plate full of chocolate pancakes and placing them in front of me.
I nodded, blushing slightly.
"Because...." Jin started , before kissing me on the lips in front of the boys.
I blushed deeply, looking down at my food.
"I marked you" he finished , getting my attention.
I quickly stood up and ran to the full length mirror that was just outside the hall.
"Damn , that's an ass I want to spank" Taehyung said, looking at my butt. I gasped and placed my hands on my butt , trying to hide it from their view.
I finally looked in the mirror and gasped when I did. My entire neck and shoulders were covered in purple bruises.
"Daddyyyyyyyy" I whined at Jin, getting the attention of all the boys.
I took of my t-shirt , forgetting about my insecurities as I wanted to see the damage.
I looked at all of the marks in detail,not caring about the other 6 men for the time being.

As I looked at all the marks I gasped, before turning around to Jin.
"Listen Namjoon, you can't complain, you liked it" he said smirking at me.
The other boys chuckled slightly , also staring at me and smiling.
"Can... Can you do it again?" I asked, gulping.
This got the attention of all 6 boys, as Yoongi grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder , slapping my butt, before walking to the sitting room with the other 5 men running after him.