Chapter Twenty One

The animal in front of me was stuffing his mouth with food this time

The animal in front of me was stuffing his mouth with food this time. He was everything that was available in the cafeteria. I gave him a disgusted look and he burped on my face in return.

Ben agreed to talk to me after he has stuffed his face with something that is not a cheerleader's mouth. I paid for his food and kept staring at him. He still has to ask me the obvious question of why I need the help of a dickhead like himself.

"Ben"
My voice was so low it came straight from my epiglottis. I never thought I could go this low without cracking. This is a new discovering, now I can sing all the Billie Eilish tracks if I put my heart to it. But unfortunately, my heart is fixed on a stubborn man right now.

"Oh, you are still here. How can I help you dear old childhood friend I can't get rid off."
His smile was making me anxious. I don't know if I should even talk about this to him anymore but it is not like I have any other options in front of me. I look up at his dirty blond hair which is getting longer every day. He needs a haircut.

"Okay, you will not make fun of me. I am having a problem with my boyfriend."
Suddenly he left the burger on the plate and looked at me for exactly two minutes. I know it because I checked it on my digital watch. Then, he laughed, full-on tears coming off his eyes laugh and he kept pointing a finger at me. I have no idea what was so funny about what I said or that the idea of me having a boyfriend made him lose his brain. Everyone was staring at me curiously. One guy even asked me what is so funny and I growled at him to make him leave.

"I still have the locker room picture of you showing cannibalism."
That shut him up real quick and he made a serious attempt to control his laughter.

"Okay, I'm all ears. Tell me, everything babe."
I took a deep breath and looked around to make sure that Ronin was nowhere in sight.

"I think my boyfriend is a virgin. I was topless and straddling him in the morning so we could get some action but he refused me. Here is the thing he might not be a virgin and also he kept staring at my goods so he is definitely thirsty for me. But what I don't get is why did he resist me. Do guys save themselves for marriage? Or is there a rule with you guys, no sex till three months or something. Bennett, son, you need to help your chick out here. Throw all your suggestions at me."
I think I've never seen Ben speechless for long. He kept staring at me without blinking. I checked my digital watch and it has been five minutes. I sipped his cold coffee and that finally broke him.

"The shit that comes out of your mouth is insane. I don't know how you even attract a person. I never realized you have crossed all level all crazy."
He just kept whispering crazy, crazy repeatedly like a lunatic so I did what a perfectly normal person would do to shut him up, I slapped him.

"You bitch I'm not crazy. I am sexually frustrated and if you can't help me I will find a new guy friend and I will spill all your secrets to your mother too."
I don't know how many times I used the mom card today but it works with Ben every damn time. The boy loves his mother and he knows that him being a slut of the college will upset her.

"Okay fine. On a serious note, I don't think Ronin is a virgin. Yeah, I know who you are talking about. We are in the same college after all. He is definitely not gay and he definitely gets a lot of action from what I've heard about him. You are right that any guy can never resist a topless woman. Guys are always ready for a good old bow-chica-wow-wow and 99.99% per cent of us don't save ourselves for marriage. We are way too horny to follow with this. So, maybe the guy was just not in a mood you know which is again rare but it happens. I think what you need is a good seduction plan. I really doubt if you can pull off being sexy. So I will suggest you start watching some videos if you know what I mean. The guy will have no chance if you play your cards right. Now, babe, I have to take a leave before I turn into one of your girlfriends."
I took notes while he was speaking because my concentration level is very low. I might forget later what he said entirely. I highlighted the term seduction plan and grinned like an idiot.

This is the 21st century and I'm getting my man.

I pushed Ben out of the way and ran back to my dorm to start with my plan. Thankfully, the duo was gone when I reach the room. I will discuss what happened in hereafter my plan is successfully executed.

I opened my laptop and searched for how to seduce a man. WikiHow was more than happy to give me 14 steps for that.

Step 1: Gaining his Interest. The first line is very important: confidence is the key.

Step 2: Dress in a flattering fashion. I think I can pass him wearing one of my cleavage showing dresses.

Step 3: Make eye contact. I can definitely do that and stare into his soul for extra measure.

Step 4: Use body language. I need to touch him when I'm talking. Gentle and soft feminine touches. I'm on it.

Step 5: Flirt. I think I can use some of my best pick up lines on him. I'm excellent at flirting.

Step 6: Be upfront. I think being topless is pretty upfront but I can always use sexual innuendoes between conversations.

Step 7: Try playing a game together. I have a game in my mind and it is strip poker. I'm a genius.

Step 8: Use pomegranate. It is written that increase men's sex drives. I'll make a juice bottle for him tonight.

Step 9: Get a haircut. Hmm. Okay, I can do that. I actually need a hair spa day anyway.

Step 10: Share fantasies. Oh, this is a good step. My favourite step. I have so many fantasies.

Step 11: Try a massage. They want me to give Ronin an R rated massage and touch him inappropriately. I'm down for it.

Step 12: Appeal to his erogenous zones. Earlobes, neck, scalp is a highly sexually charged area for men. I need to massage his scalp to get him in the mood.

Step 13: Wear lingerie. I have the sexiest lingerie which is still kept neatly folded inside my closest.

Step 14: Have sexual confidence. Do not be afraid to be dominant. Initiate sexual contact. I think I can follow every single step.

Today I'm getting some earth-shattering sex and no one can stop me from seducing my man.

________________
___

VOTE AND COMMENT.