Chapter Eleven

Ronin dragged me outside of the warehouse

Ronin dragged me outside of the warehouse. I felt proud of myself for helping him out. It was nothing like the movies but still I survived. I need to work on my intimidating skills but my overall performance was amazing for the first-timers. Does the government give a beginner's overall performance medal? My thoughts crashed when I crashed, literally into Ronin.

Rubbing my head, I looked up, ready to shout profanities at him, but all the words died before they could come out of my mouth. The man can burn me with just his intense gaze. The way he was looking at me, I didn't expect it. I thought he would thank me for saving his life from those mafia people. He downright looked murderous. I gulped down the fear I felt and thought of running at any moment now.

The place was barren and no cabs could be seen. A car and his bike were parked, thus my only way to reach dorm was gone. I made a sad face and constantly tucked my hair behind my ear. I guess I'm stuck with him and now I have to hear his stupid lecture coming at me in 1..2...3.

"You fu©king fool. Who do you think you are, huh? This is a joke for you. That man could have killed both of us right then and there. Stop following me like a bloody puppy. You asked me for a date, I gave you a perfect one to remember and you got the perfect chance to show off to that ex-boyfriend of yours who followed you like a creep. I gave him a little show too after which you couldn't stop blushing. It was so satisfying to watch his stupid face full of rage and jealousy. Next time if you ever did something like the stunt you pulled today, I'm warning you I will be the first one to shoot your bloody brains out. Don't. Test. My. Limits. Chey."
My eyes watered with the amount of venom his voice held. I can't believe I thought about him and his kiss, constantly touching my neck like a nincompoop every passing second and here he is telling me that it was all for show. Humiliation and then anger took over me and without further ado, I slapped him. Hard.

My hand felt numb for a second and then I felt the pain but I didn't react. I don't want him to see me crying like a baby. I'm tired of getting hurt by people I care deeply about.

"You are a bastard. Instead of thanking me, you are insulting me. I didn't tell you to kiss my neck or prepare a perfect date. A date could be a coffee in a coffee shop also. That was your call. It was all your doing so don't behave as if you did me a huge favour. I didn't ask for a bloody Japanese letter either. I wish I had held someone else's hand that day so I wouldn't have to deal with your mood swings and cheap mind tricks I don't want to see your face ever again. Not after what you said today."
I screamed at him until my throat went dry. Walking past him I started moving down the road. I'm not going to stay in his company for a single minute.

This time he was too shocked to stop me from running away from him. After a few minutes, I heard his footsteps but I was in no mood to forgive and forget him. This time I mean what I'm saying. He needs to realize I'm a person with emotions and he can't just walk over me every time.

Just in time, I saw a cab, a lifesaver. Raising my hand, I called the cab and pushed myself inside it. The tear ducts couldn't hold my precious tears any longer and in less than a minute I was sobbing at the back seat of the cab. The driver thankfully didn't question me and felt relieved.

No one has ever talked to me like that. Ever. No one has ever raised their voice at me like that, let alone the thought of shouting at me. Ever.

I thought that the bad boy image he's been portraying was fake but now I know there is nothing good in that dragon tattooed man. Those girls who are out there who look for the good in everybody, sometimes there is nothing but darkness.

I called Danielle as soon as I reached the dorm and we decided to meet at the mall. We took her car to the mall as soon as she left the class. I need to forget today and the only way to do that is shopping. Retail therapy is a thing and I am all about its praise.

****

I'm Traveling and what not.

The video attached is completely not related to this chapter or this story. It's a Hindi song by a band "Sanam" and I just love the singer. I'm in love with this song. It's a remix of an old Bollywood song. Listen if you can understand Hindi otherwise you can always appreciate the guy.😍😍

The song is about young new love and protecting your heart.❤❤🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥