Chapter Nine

I woke up on a very soft bed as if it is made of silks and marshmallows

I woke up on a very soft bed as if it is made of silks and marshmallows. My hand touched the cotton blanket that was over me and I pull it closer. I breathe into it and my nostrils are immediately filled up with a not so familiar smell. I scrunched up my nose a little, smelling spice and smoke all over the blanket. Okay, this is defiantly not my lavender detergent washed blanket.

I cracked open my eyes, yawning and stretching around a little. I stopped at once when I saw a figure sitting on the window sill, smoking. I rubbed my eyes to focus them properly on the person and saw Ronin's face covered in smoke.

"What are you doing here?"
I screamed at him. This is what happens when you ask a guy to go out on a date with you. They think it's an open invitation to your room. Come and get your services, free of cost.

He was shirtless and I gulped a little when he jumped down and moved towards me in slow motion or maybe my brain was slow at processing things. I quickly pulled myself against the headboard of the bed covering myself with the blanket. The only problem was that my bed didn't have one. I looked around the room and concluded that it was not mine either just like the blanket.

I was on a date with him. The perfect date. We enjoyed champagne and amazing pasta. Then he kissed my neck. My cheeks quickly reddened remembering how good it felt. And then nothing. I don't even have a single memory of what ensued after that.

"What happened last night?"
I asked him as he finally stopped smoking, throwing the cigarette in the ashtray kept at the bedside table.

"You fainted as usual."
He stated calmly proceeding to sit on the bed and I shifted farther away from him. I stared suspiciously at his chest.

Oh, my god! Focus on his face!
No! The chest is better!

"Wear a shirt first. Why is that every time I faint, you are always present there? "
I said throwing the T-shirt lying beside my pillow at his smirking face.

"Wait a minute. Where did you sleep last night?"
I asked, suddenly feeling very nervous. I don't really know this hot man that well. What if he stared at me all night while I was sleeping?

"It was not beside you. Nothing happened if that's what you are worried about. Even when you were moaning and calling my name in my sleep I didn't do anything. Now, you can get out."
He said pointing his finger at the door. I stared at him open-mouthed. Did he just -? What did I -? He is so infuriating. Thankfully, my clothes were intact.

Not wanting to question or scream at him any further I simply chose to glare at him in disapproval and stormed towards the door. Turning around I gave him my best burn-in-hell glare.

"Thanks for the date which was also our last one. You are the most infuriating and confusing man I've ever met. Bye forever."
With a loud bang, I left his room only to see the same two guys from yesterday standing on the same spot passing smiles at me. I glared at them and left the irritating place, not in a mood to talk to those idiots.

It was eight in the morning and Rachel was still asleep. I softly knocked on the door. After a few minutes, a drowsy looking Rachel opened the door.

"Goddammit, Chey! Where were you? I called you so many times. I was about to call your parents. Today it was your turn to cook the food."
I glared at her too because my face is now permanently shaped like that thanks to Ronin. I pushed her aside and entered the room. I was so angry and so...embarrassed. What if me moaning his name in my dreams was actually true? He heard me and I could never face him again. He is such an egotistical brat rubbing my subconscious kinkiness on my face.

"Care to tell me, why are you seething away right now?"
Rachel asked rubbing her eyes. She was wearing her favourite PJs which I bought for myself.

"I don't want to talk about it. Boys are so irritating. I hate them. I hate him."
I said taking heavy breaths. I could feel the heat radiating from my body.

"Are we talking about the hunk who could have me right at this table by just opening those beautiful grey eyes."
Rachel described him as he was one of those overrated Prince Charming.

"No, I am talking about Ronin. The guy who wanted to kill me when we first met. Who took me to the most romantic date I have ever been to and the guy who embarrasses me all the time. He is no Prince Charming, I can guarantee that."
I said with a scoff thinking about those lips which touched my neck. My hand automatically reached my neck rubbing the tingles, the mere thought of it just caused.

"Someone has a crush on someone. You are so blushing. Anyway. I would love to tease the hell out of you but sadly I need my beauty sleep. See you later."
With a small chuckle, Rachel made her way to her bed.

I hate her. I hate him. I hate people. Everyone.

I don't have a crush on anyone.

****

I don't do crushes.

Jahreen_Love. This chapter is dedicated to you for always making me happy and laugh at your comments. For encouraging me to write this story. Thank you Love for everything. ❤❤