Chapter Nineteen

I was invited to a college party which is not rare but I don't usually go to these parties

I was invited to a college party which is not rare but I don't usually go to these parties. Today, I am going to enjoy with my girlfriends and no one can stop me from doing just that. One of the best thing about being young is that you are so full of energy and nonsense that you do anything and go anywhere if you have friends by your side. The same thing happened to me. I was being dragged to a party by my already tipsy friends.

"I think you are going to get one hell of a hangover and mind you I'm not holding back your head while you vomit all over the place."
I stated that when we were in the cab and Danielle was drinking from her flask like a total loony. Rachel was also taking small sips by the time we reached the club. Oh boy, this is not going to end well. Sigala's Sweet lovin
was bursting through the building.

After having two drinks, some awkward dance and rubbing myself against Rachel I was now in the bathroom.

"Oh god. Why do you have to be such a lightweight?"
Rachel screamed at my ass and Danielle grabbed my hair while I tried to puke because I felt like it. This is what everyone does when they are drunk right?

"Shut up Rachel. She's not even puking. She's gone crazy. Let us go outside this damn toilet."
They pulled me away from the toilet and I looked at the mirror in the washroom.

I blew myself a kiss. My red lips enlightening my sharp features. My tank top was a thin backless glittery one. I felt sexy and horny. And then I remembered that I have a hot boyfriend. Rachel and Danielle were retouching their makeup and I quietly slipped at the corner.

I pulled out my phone and called Batman. He is so handsome. I think I should marry him and have a grey-eyed kid or two.

"Hello."
His deep husky voice tingled my skin and I heaved a sigh.

"Hi babbyyyy. Marry me. I kid you want."
My words were slurred but I think I was able to tell him exactly what I wanted.

"Chey. Where àre you? Are you by any chance drunk and alone baby?"
He sounded so hot when he was all concerned and not angry with me. And I want his kid so we need to start having sex. Why does he never have sex with me?

"Some club with Rach and Dani. I'm sooo ready to have babies. We'll name him greyeyes. Unique and mysterious."
My kids will be so smart like me and a batman like Ronin. But what if I have a girl? I'll name her Batgirl.

"Are you in Club Sin?"
His voice sounded unclear and a little far away.

"Yup. I'm here. In the corner of the washroom where no one could see me. My heels are killing me, baby. And I want to take off my jeans. It feels hot."
I ended the call and started pulling off my heels. I was about to unbutton my jeans when a strong hand stopped my wrists. I looked up and saw two pools of ash-coloured eyes staring at me.

"Babyyyy"
I dropped my body towards him and he easily caught me. I need to do this now. It's time to have babies. We need to take a step up.

"Hi. I think--"
For some reason, I forgot what the process was called. It was something starting with the letter 's'.

Never mind.

"I want you to stuff my muffin baby. You know you need to dip your wick and bury the bone. You should definitely stuff my taco and butter my biscuit and give some smacking to my salmon."
He became still for a second before his chest started vibrating and then he started laughing so hard that I started laughing too. He is so adorable.

"Let's go and have some babies."
I started tugging at his jeans but he easily stopped my actions. My phone started ringing and Ronin took it from me and answered it. I smiled at him. Such a good slave.

"Hi. I'm Ronin. She's with me and I am taking her back to the dorm. I'm not going to take advantage of her. She's my girlfriend."
He ended the call and carried me bridal style out of the club and deposited me in the passenger seat.

I think I fell asleep for the ride back to the dorms and only woke up when Ronin deposited me on the bed. He looked so sexy in his white shirt and black jeans.

I sat up and pulled my tank top off my body. I wasn't wearing any bra. Ronin stared at my chest for a few minutes and then came back to reality.

"What in the world are you doing? Wear your damn clothes Chey. I can't believe you are stripping down in front of me."
He was giving me a pissed off look but I didn't care. I was down to only my underwear. I was about to take that off too but Ronin forced me into wearing a T-Shirt and I could not deny anything to this sexy man.

"Drink water."
He ordered and I drank until the last drop in the glass.

"Good girl. Now go to sleep before I do something which we will both regret later."
He placed my head gently on the pillow and kissed my forehead and then dropped a quick kiss on my lips. I held his arm when he started pulling away from me.

"Hold me."
He nodded and switched off the lights. I heard some shuffling off clothes and then his naked chest was on my back and his arms encircled me. I fell into a much-needed slumber immediately.

****

Oh yes. I updated. Drunk Chey is so cute.

I'm listening to old songs nowadays. Any recommendations?