Chapter Two

I was riding a horse in the ocean and butterflies were flying everywhere but suddenly they were in my nose and then I lost my balance and fell from the horse into the water

I was riding a horse in the ocean and butterflies were flying everywhere but suddenly they were in my nose and then I lost my balance and fell from the horse into the water. My senses suddenly heightened when I'm immersed in the water and I realized that something was rubbing inside my nose.

I swatted it away with my hands and tucked them under my cheeks. I snuggled against the blankets, sighing deeply inside the water forming small bubbles around me. Someone was pushing me off my comfortable haven but I didn't budge. Over my dead body.

"Chey!!!"
A very high pitched familiar voice shouted my name and I slowly opened my eyes, groaning at the light coming from the windows.

"Cheyenne Dawn. We decided something on the first day of college. No one and that also includes you will sleep on my bed except me. Get off my bed right now. I will steal all your blueberry cupcakes if you didn't get up. I have to sanitize my bed, blankets and pillows this early in the morning all because of you."
Rachel was looking like a witch right now with OCD running high in her blood. Her little black dress and her bloodshot eyes added to the element, her makeup was all smudged. Either she partied real hard or murdered someone while they were sleeping. Her hair was standing on each angle and I stifled a laugh. It is not the best thing to do because she started hitting me with a pillow.

I laughed and apologized for sleeping on her bed and told her to not even think about touching my cupcakes. Then I enthused myself sleepily on my bed and closed my eyes to dream about the man who pressed me against the door.

Holy Cow!

I sat up abruptly on my bed. I jumped out of the bed and fell on my face. After cursing the universe, I got up and quickly checked myself in the mirror for any harm or damages. I ran out of my room and closely inspected the wall on which that man was dancing upside down yesterday. There was nothing out of place but what could be out of place in a wall.

I came running back to my room and when I saw my reflection in the mirror once again, I screamed. I kept screaming when Rachel came back from the bathroom looking somewhat normal and scared.

Oh my god, what if he took advantage of me. I started stretching my legs as wide as I could which pushed my arse towards Rachel. I feel no pain which means no advantage was taken. I started twerking to see if my arse is sore or not.

"I am going to ignore the fact that you were twerking right now but do tell me why are you screaming like someone was trying to choke you to death?"
Give it to Rachel who hits the bullseye even after saying the silliest thing and being completely unaware of everything.

"Oh my god. Someone changed my clothes last night. Someone tried to kill me last night. And someone changed my clothes last night. I am repeating right. That man in black was flying and hanging upside down on a wall. Don't look at me like that. I swear I'm not making this up. This happened."
I said sweating like when I usually come back from my morning jog.

Holy Double Cow!

I missed my morning jog but that's not the main concern right now. I checked the type of bra I was wearing and it was that school girl cotton virgin white one. I quickly lifted my pyjamas and saw the awful underwear I could ever wear. The one with little piglets which had a hole in the middle of my left arsecheek. I groaned loudly. He saw it all.

With embarrassment came anger. He completely took advantage of the situation. First, he tricked me into believing him that he wanted to kill me and then he injected me with some drugs so I could blackout. But how in the world did he opened the door without the keys? This was not a coincidence; it was a planned something—a conspiracy wired to change my clothes while I'm unconscious and just look at me.

Rachel was looking at me like I have gone nuts. She checked my forehead for any type of temperature changes and then concluded that she should mind her own business and ignore my pathetic existence which is fine by me because I have a fake killer to find. I will catch him and prove to her that I am not crazy. She will believe me when that man will confess his sins to her.

I decided to take a bath and tried to remember the man. The only thing I could list down was— he had grey eyes, he could fly, he was probably Batman. I'm going to find his sorry bum somewhere and I will threaten his life with my pocket knife. I had pocket knife stuffed in my boots last night, how could I forget that vital information. He probably threw it away once he saw it while taking off my boots. I have to go with pepper spray and scissors and then go shopping later.

I chose my all-black outfit to blend with the students because black is like the dress code of this college. Almost everyone wears black and I am going to use that to my advantage to spy and sneak around people without gathering too much attention to myself.

If he is a student of this college then I will burn this whole place down.... umm...not really but I will try my best to find this guy who saw me half-naked and I will be starting that search by attending my Literature lecture which I'm already late too. Mr Fletcher is going to kill me for being late again.

My life is very precious and I'm not giving it away just like that.

****

I really like Chey :)