Chapter Seventeen

"Yes"

It was an automatic response. Ronin asked me out in his own style. I know I must have sounded easy to somebody else but we both know there has always been an undeniable attraction between us and there is no point of denying it any further. God knows this non-relationship is already a rollercoaster ride for us. I am an independent woman and I want to be with someone I truly want and care about. He'll probably scowl at me if I start telling him about how much I cared about him so I just replied to him with as much casualness as possible.

"Good, now go back to sleep and don't open the door if you hear whistling sounds that because that is just simply stupid and dangerous. Goodnight. I will see you tomorrow, girlfriend."

He quickly smooched my frowning lips and disappeared. He just called me stupid and he's going to pay for that because now we are in a committed relationship. A silly smile made its way on my lips at the foreign word, girlfriend. He has no idea how much I am going to torture him for this. With Ronin in my mind and his hot kisses, I closed my eyes and returned to the now cold bed which was calling me.

His rough hands were touching every curve of my body and were slowly making their way between my naked thighs and--
"Wake up, Cheyenne. You have an early class."
Rachel's voice brought me back to reality and with a dazed look, I opened my eyes to see a very annoyed looking Rachel staring at me.

"Did you have a wet dream or what because your skin looks completely flushed and red?"
Rachel asked with disgust and then returned to her yoga mat and started doing all those types of stretches which I could never do and completely ignored my presence. I don't bend that way, literally.

My skin felt hot. I quickly jumped out of the offending sexual needs arising bed and walked into the bathroom to get a cold shower. I think I'm going to need one of these regularly because my man is hot.

After simply wearing the first dress I saw on my closet which was a yellow sundress, I made my way to my first class which was going to start in ten minutes. I have been ignoring my classes and assignments for a while now and I know a few days later from today this is going to come back to bite me in the arse.

A hand grabbed my waist and twirled me around in their arms. A little breathless I looked up at the person only to find myself looking at those beautiful silver orbs.

"Hi."
I said with an unknown huskiness in my voice. A smooching kiss was the reply which made my world spin. Pulling away from my lips, Ronin tucked me under his arm because I didn't have heels which made me appear shorter than any other time. Ignoring the shocked reactions from the people who I didn't know were watching us, I smiled at Ronin.

"Stop looking at me like that. You look really creepy with that weird smile you have."
That immediately wiped off the smile on my face and I nudged my elbow strongly against his ribs and he released me to rub it.

"I want to break up with you, right now."
I hissed at him. I really like him but if he's going to act this way I'm not going to stand beside him looking like an idiot.

He smirked at me and my eyes automatically narrowed at him. He was up to something because he was giving me that evil vibe.

"I'm not breaking up with you. This is who I am. I'm honest and straightforward. I will always be loyal to you because I say whatever there is in my mind."
He took a step closer to me. His hands made their way towards my backflushing me against his hard chest making me blush and remember my morning dream about him.

"Do you want to know what is going on in my head right now?"
His hot breath fanned my ear making the goosebumps stand out on my arms. I shook my head slightly.

"I want to--"
The sentence ended with my scream and with Ronin on the floor.

****

I really like reading comments. Some people are so amazing over here. I always have a good laugh reading comments.

You guys are amazing💜💜💜

I am on a holiday btw. But I can't stop writing.