Chapter Fourteen

A/N: @Fangirl8112 Thanks for your support and love ❤❤

Silence. Sometimes we like it and sometimes we don't. Sometimes it helps us in making inner peace and sometimes it's the silence before the storm. This silence between Ronin and his sort of mother was one of them.

Ronin was going to burst anytime now so I took a step back from him for my own safety. Precaution is better than cure after all.

He took dangerous steps towards Monica and whispered something to her ear. Her jaw clenched and her sinister serpent smile disappeared.

Curiosity was bugging me but I let this one pass. He marched towards me, grabbed my arm and dragged me out of that palace sort of place. As soon as we were out I jerked his hand off my arm remembering that I was supposed to be angry.

"We don't have time for your tantrums right now, Princess."
Ronin rolled his eyes when I folded my arms tightly against my chest and looked at the other direction for more dramatic effects. Then I heard the roar of the engine of a bike and saw Ronin giving me a pointing look.

I succumbed to the defeat and felt tired. With a silent prayer to the god above, I planted myself close to Ronin, sticking to him like I'm the moth to his flame.

The ride to the campus was quiet. There was nothing to talk about. I could ask him questions about that woman in the cafe and Monica but I'm sure he would leave me in the middle of nowhere. There was still bad blood between us. He insulted me and I'm not that kind of woman who would fall to her knees and beg for forgiveness or attention from any guy.

With wobbly legs, I descended on the ground and took a minute to compose my revolving head. When I opened my eyes Ronin was once again staring at me with those stupid hypnotic eyes. I think I might have eyes fetish or something.

"What? Why are you staring at me like that? Do I look funny to you? You know what don't answer these questions because I don't care. Go to that stupid model of yours and play makeup with her because she was wearing loads of it today, braid her hair and other shit. You are not even remotely human. You can at least apologize for being the reason of my kidnapping. I really hate y--"
My nervous rambling was cut off by the fierce hot mouth on mine. I was stunned to my tingling toes and my eyes were wide open.

He was kissing me. Kissing and Me. Together in the same sentence. His strong arm snaked around my waist pushing me right against him. My arms automatically reached around his neck, my fingers softly grasping the smooth hair.

He was on a mission because he was devouring my lips, biting them and sucking them. His tongue massaged my lower lip and my lips parted to allow him to do whatever he wants to do with me.

After I remembered that I have to breathe to survive in this cruel, cruel world I placed my hands on his chest and pushed him back. With a sigh, he pulled away from me, both panting.

I would be lying if I said that this kiss was far from perfect because unfortunately, it was damn perfect. I don't know what to do, slap him or myself. My lips were tingling like crazy.

"What was that for?"
I thought of breaking the ice without making further complications. My head was still dazed and my eyes were still staring at his red lips. How come his lips are redder than mine? Did he put lipstick?

"You talk way too much. Your tool of an ex-boyfriend was staring at us from behind that wall. I just proved him that you are better off without him or any other guy."

He tucked my loose tendril of hair behind my ear and with the slightest hint of a smile. He then turned around and disappeared without answering my questions and once again knocking me out of my senses.

I whirled around to see if Derek was still watching me but found no one.

******

And try not to kill me because..

And they finally kissed. Typical of Ronin to run away but..

 Typical of Ronin to run away but

Suggest me some good songs. I want to create a new playlist.