twenty nine

"so all of you are here to show me your new colored hair?"

every single one them nodded their heads with a grin plastered in their faces. hoseok couldn't help but let out a chuckle and slightly shake his head.

"you guys are honestly so unpredictable."

he loved all their new hair colors. taehyungs choice was the one that caught his attention. brunette to dark blue? what a huge jump to take. jimins new hair color was a light purple. hoseok couldn't lie but he looked good in it.

namjoons hair was now black, jins was brown, blonde for yoongi whilst jungkooks had his hair dyed to red. the male on the bed smiled knowing why he chose the color. he guesses the new couple in the group is twinning now.

the vampire sat down on the chair beside the bed hoseok was in. he looked up at him and gave him a small smile. hoseok could swear there was actual butterflies in his stomach.

he felt his face heat up in embarrassment. taking a deep breath to compose himself again he glanced at jimin laughing with seokjin and namjoon.

'he looks happy,' hoseok thought.

his eyes wandered to the side of the room. there sat both taehyung and yoongi talking. the blonde looked as if he wasn't paying attention to what the dark-blue haired male was saying but hoseok knew he was listening very closely.

"guys, i get released today." the rest of them whipped their heads to hoseok. "really?!" the vampire beside hoseok beams in excitement.

a chuckle escaped the male and glanced over to him, "yes really. we get to go home today, bunny." it was jungkooks turn to blush. he slowly sat back down in his seat, ignoring the laughter he revived from the group.

yoongi got up from his chair. he walked towards hoseok and stared at him. the younger male raised an eyebrow, wondering why he was staring. "may i help you?"

the angel nodded. "meet me at my house when you get released. i need to tell you something. its important." after speaking he left the room in silence. the rest, but jungkook and hoseok, gave the hospitalized boy a look wanting questions.

a sigh escaped his lips, "I'll tell you guys later, no worries." he just hopes no one will freak out.

🐰

"juyoon, what have you gotten?"

the tall, muscular male looked down at his son. juyoon face showed no emotion, like usual. "azrail is on his way, father."

"is he now?"

a smirk grew on his face as he felt as if his plan was working. as soon as azrail would come out the strong vampire would come out and kill him. ripping him limb from limb.

the elder shivered in excitement just imagining his blood on his hands, his fave even the dark red substance puddle around his lifeless body he just couldn't wait.

"do i have to wait so long?" he told his son.

juyoon bit his lip. there was just one thing in the way and that was his ex. min yoongi. the angel who sits beside god in heaven. yeah, he may have the cold personality and may say curse words from time to time but he was powerful and one of the angels the heir trusted.

"there's someone in the way, father."

the older vampires stare became cold. "who?" he growled in anger. this thing or someone was in the way of what he's been wanting to do for about eighteen years. he couldn't wait any longer.

juyeon looked up at his father. "min yoongi, the top angel who stands beside god." mingyu scoffed. how could someone like this yoongi person, more like angel be in the way.

"nonsense. just kill him. easy as that. me and your mother trust you with this mission."

it wasn't so easy. juyeon wouldn't dare lay a finger on him and he was forbidden from seeing the angel as well. he hurt the person he loved the most, he still holds him dearly. before juyeon could protest his father sent him outside to begin his mission.

actually, a few days ago. he was able to meet yoongi. with the pain he received from god himself, he still talked to yoongi. the angel being kind, told his heir to stop the pain and let him talk.

all juyeon could say was how sorry he was. he felt heartbroken on his actions the day yoongi came to their little hideout they've been meeting up, he finds his significant other kissing another.

yoongi could say he was broken as well but most of all he was disappointed in the vampire. the two talked. more like yoongi yelled at juyeon for being completely stupid.

the one thing the angel took in was the words were when the vampire was about to leave, "min yoongi, i still love you and i know you cant forgive me for what i did but just know, you need to stay away from hoseok."

___
cries I just got back from Mexico and I decided to update for yall uwu. having no internet for nearly month was painful but I survived. anyways, I hope you enjoyed this short chapter I'll try my best to update another chapter soon!!

- t b c -