eight

—NOT REVISED—

The black-haired boy gives a glare at the group of girls giggling as soon as Jungkook opened the envelope.

They're going to pay.

It was his first day and people already started bullying him. "Hoseok." The older boy goes back into reality hearing his name being called out.

His anger running though his veins grow as the young boy looks up, tears were evident in his brown eyes. His small beautiful lips were quivering. "Am I ugly?"

He slams both his hands on the hands. Yoongi shakes his head, "He's going to do it."

Hoseok walks over to the group of girls who stopped laughing noticing his presence.

The slim girl who gave the letter showed a disgusted face. "Ew why are—" "Shut up." Her eyes widen. "Excuse me? How dare you talk to a girl like that!"

Students around them start to stare but Hoseok didnt care. His mind was blank, the hurt expression on Jungkook re-played in his mind.

He scoffs. "A girl? Really? I see no girl in front of me," he scans the table with the seated girls, "All I see are filthy whores."

She and the rest of the girls gasp officially offended with the word. "You have no proof that we are such things."

Hoseok chuckles. "Hello? Do you see yourself? Let's see." He scans her from head to toe. "What a short skirt you have. Are you trying to impress the men around, with what? An ass? If so, then sweetie, Im sorry to say this but I have a better one than you."

The girl pushes her skirt down in embarrassment, her ears piercing by the laughs. A smirk appears on his face.

This is so fun.

"You should stop wearing bras now too. I mean, come on, that chest of yours is really small. Even if you wear one—" He stumbles back as he feels a hand pulling him back.

He turns his head back to find Jungkook. "Hey, why'd you stop me?" The vampire looks down shaking his head.

"Stop. I don't want you to do this. It's mean." Hoseok tilts his head. "Wait, I'm the mean one now?"

He tugs his hand back from his grasp. Hoseok points at the girl. "She's the one being mean! It's your first day and you're already getting bullied and I'm the mean one?!"

His yelling makes Jungkook frown. He didn't mean it that way. The younger boy is fine with her being mean but Hoseok..?

He doesn't like it. Jungkook finds Hoseok who is nice but doesnt show it. It's as if he's afraid of showing it for some reason.

"Look Hoseok, I didn't mean it like that I just don't want you to be like her."  The black-haired boy puts his hand down.

He scoffs. "Oh yeah. I'm a whore just like her. I wear short skirts to show my ass to the world." Jungkook creases his eyebrows in frustration.

"That's not what I meant either Hoseok." He rolls his eyes back. "I know what you mean. I'm the victim, like always, yay." He sarcastically cheers.

"I'm done with this bullshit." Hoseok starts to walk away from the scene but stops in his track. He turns back locking eyes with Taehyung.

"He's staying with you. Don't argue either."  Jungkook clenches his fist. Why cant Hoseok listen to him?

He feels a hand caressing his back, "Kookie, it's okay. I'm here."  He knew it was Taehyung, he could tell with the deep voice and the nickname he got fond of.

________

Hoseok pulls up the covers over himself, snuggling up to his pillow beside him. The bed feels cold. The small apartment is empty and quiet.

He feels lonely again. He turns himself to face the window. The bright moon was in plain view. It gave the room nice lighting too.

Hoseok puts out his hand wanting to reach out to the Moon. Ever since he was a child he believed the Moon was lonely. He never got to see his best friend; the Sun.

The Sun and Moon are miles away from each other. Everyday and night they're alone, silently crying out, pleading to see one another once again.

Still, at this moment, he still believes it but it doesnt make him sad anymore since he knows things in life are like that to.

Not everyone is meant to be together. He had to face reality and know that not everything is perfect either, not even him.

________

"How do you take these off?" Jungkook points at his eyes. The brunette turns his attention away from his game to the pleading vampire.

He puts the controllers down and pulls him close. Taehyung successfully takes them off and runs back to his games.

Jungkook blinks a few times adjusting himself without the contacts. He glances up at Taehyung who aggressively presses buttons.

The vampire scoots watching the bright screen. "Why'd you kill him?" Taehyung presses a button, bullets attacking the other player.

"He's on the other team meaning he's an enemy." Jungkook hums in response, his attention leaving the screen.

"You wanna play?" He pauses the game and pases the controller to Jungkook. Tae places a hand on his shoulder letting out a chuckle.

"Just saying, this game is hard. It took me a long time to become a master at this." The vampire simply ignores him and unpauses the game staring to play.

The brunettes mouth gapes open. He cant believe his eyes. The game just ended and his team won, no shock there but it was Jungkook who took the lead.

"You got fourty-three kills and two deaths." He nods and smiles proudly. "Tae that was an easy game."

The older male rolls his eyes back, "Is not, you just got lucky. Try another game." He takes the controller for a bit to go into another lobby. "Take it away Kookie."

He lets his body drop back to the ground. Jungkook played four games already and his teams been winning. He also got so many kills, more than what Taehyung can get.

"I give up Kookie. This game is really irritating me. Why are you so good at this?" Jungkook shrugs his shoulders in response.

Taehyung yawns stretching his arms out. "Jungkookie, I'm going to bed. Don't stay up to late."

He gets up from the floor and walks to the light switch turning off the lights, darkness taking over the room. He runs to his bed jumping on it.

"Goodnight Kookie." The young boy doesn't respond, he's to focused on the game forgetting about everything, even the fight between him and Hoseok.

______

Hey hey hey! I'm here to say thank you for all your support. It means a lot to me. Anyways, I have some sad news though. I wont be updating for a while. I have finals coming up and I don't wanna fail like I always do. I will still be writing though, just not a lot. By June 1st or 2nd I'll be back. There will be some chapters ready for you to:) Thank you once again and I hope you enjoyed this chapter! See you then!!💕